Director: Svetlana Chochua
Terms and conditions of the festival:
- The festival will be held on From 1 - 6 July, 2019.
- The festival will be participated by children and adolescent - amateur artistic groups, artistic ensembles and artists by types and genres of artistic creation under the age of 19.
- The festival program includes concerts of amateur artistic groups and performers, within the festival will be holding the beauty contest.
- Performance of each collective should not exceed 10-15 minutes.
- For opening and closing rituals time duration is from 5 to 10 minutes and for outreach concerts and creative meetings from 20 to 30 minutes.
- The special informational-promotional materials, programs will be distributed for the festival.
- The event will be widely covered by the mass media.
- For the participation in the festival is necessary to submit an application for participation.
- The organizing committee is authorized to rate the creative level of the participants, to select collectives and artists and determinate groups of participants on the basis of presented documents and informational-promotional materials.
- The organizing committee will send an official invitation for participation in the festival.
- 140 Euro per participant in double, triple and quadruple hotel rooms with tree time meal.
- 23 paying participants + 2 free of charge
The participation fee includes the main program from 1 - 6 July, 6 nights hotel accommodation, participation in the events of the festival, excursion, free time according to the program and transport services on the ground. The groups who will arrive by their own bus will be provided with fuel to serve the groups on the ground. Festival participants will be awarded with special diplomas, prizes and memorable souvenirs.
1 July - arrival of groups, preparation for the festival, After dinner, evening dating and disco
2 July - OPENING OF THE FESTIVAL in the Concert Hall Ureki
3 July - COMPETITION OF THE FESTIVAL in the Batumi Concert Hall, after the concert walk through the city of Batumi
4 July - for festival participants beauty contest
5 July - CLOSING THE FESTIVAL and awarding participants in Kobuleti in Kulturi park
6 July - free day and rest
7 July - departure of participants
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.