Director: Mr. Tamaz Daushvili
Kobuleti is a town in Adjara, western Georgia, situated on the eastern coast of the Black Sea. It is the seat of Kobuleti Municipality and a seaside resort, visited annually by Georgians and many former Soviet Union residents.
- 180 Euro per person at 2*/3* hotels (with swimming pool)
Participation fee includes:
7 days (6 nights) (half board - breakfast and dinner)
On every 25th participant one is free of charge (24+1).
Transfer from Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi international airport to hotel and back
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day will cost 25 Euro a day per person (half board - breakfast and dinner) in hotels
- Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five (5) Euro per day per person.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group. The participant’s safety is on their personal responsibility.
* Optional Tours – transfer from airport and back is free, transfer to concert place and back is free
***Certificates of participation will be given
**** Invitation letter will be provided if needed
***** The final program of the festival (date of the concert) could be changed by the organizers if needed.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.