Director: Sargis Margaryan
Aim of festival:
- Popularization of dance and choreographic arts
- Мembers of the ensembles will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and customs of the countries of the world.
- Participants will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the ancient culture and traditions of the Armenian people.
- During the festival, the conference-meetings will be organized.
To participate in the festival, a soloist or a team must present a 15-minute program. The number of delegations is unlimited. There are no limit restrictions
Participants must have with them their national flag of country, hymn and national souvenirs.
- 130 Euro per person - Full board Hotel accommodation in double, triple and quadruple rooms (three meals per day)
- 20 paying participants + 1 free of charge
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Health insurance.
- Transfer – airport – hotel – airport.
Short description of the festival:
Gala-concert of the festival
At the end of the festival, all groups will receive diplomas, the heads of the groups will receive Armenian folklore souvenirs.
Do not take notes in MP3 format on media and CDs.
Records should be of the highest quality and professional level.
Participants 1 month in advance should send information about their arrival to the organizers of the festival (when, on what day, at what time, in what quantity and what vehicle they will arrive), so that the organizers will meet them at the time and distribute them to the hotels.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.