Budva - Canj - Petrovac Montenegro
Director: Mr. Zoran Strezovski
06 - 10 July, Bar, Montenegro 2019
Participants are ensembles from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Ukraine,Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary…
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music. The idea of the Festival is to bring the music closer to the people and to present the music on the streets and the squares.
20.00 Welcome reception
22.30 – 00.00 Discotheque in hotel (optional)
22.30 – Discotheque in hotel (optional)
21.00 – 00.00 Closing ceremony of the festival – certificates and presents from organizer of the festival, exchange presents and disco party for all participants.
11.00 Departure of the participants
OPTIONAL – If you stay more days…
21.00. – 00.00 Firewall party
- Festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups, brass bands, orchestras and majorette teams.
- Every Folklore, Choral group, brass bands, orchestras and majorette Teams, modern dance groups have the right to participate.
- Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).
- On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles.
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, total program of 12-15 minutes each with orchestra or CD. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- To send us short CV and 2 – 3 photos of the group,
- To take a flag of the country,
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
- 75 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day – open buffet)
95 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day – open buffet)
Important! Montenegro Tourist Tax (1.50 euro per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Participation fee includes:
- for 22 dancers – one gratis (21 + 1 free of charge),
- souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome cocktail
- Certificate for attendance,
- drinks during the performance,
- tourist guides for sightseeing of the town,
- reception in city hall,
- advertising of the festival (press conference, radio and tv channels, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.