Budva - Canj - Petrovac Montenegro
Director: Mr. Zoran Strezovski
With pleasure we INVITE you FOLK ENSEMBLES, CHORAL GROUPS, MODERN DANCE GROUPS,BRASS BANDS,ORCHESTRAS,MAJORETTE TEAMS to participate on International Music & Folk - Dance festival “BISERNO MORE ” 07 - 11 July , Bar, Montenegro 2017
Participants are ensembles from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Ukraine,Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary…
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music. The idea of the Festival is to bring the music closer to the people and to present the music on the streets and the squares
- Festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups, brass bands, orchestras and majorette teams.
- Every Folklore, Choral group, brass bands, orchestras and majorette Teams, modern dance groups have the right to participate.
- Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).
- On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles. .
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, total program of 12-15 minutes each with orchestra or CD. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- To send us short CV and 2 – 3 photos of the group,
- To take a flag of the country,
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
- 75 Euro / per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day – open buffet)
- 95 Euro / per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day – open buffet)
- On your request, You can continue your stay. Price will be 24 Euro per day per person HB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide. Additional meal (lunch) is possible and it is 4 euro per person per day – open buffet.
All groups will be accommodate on Tourist settlement "Biserna Obala" (hotels on the beautiful sands beach) or Hotel Adria or in 3* hotel Loza in Budva ( hotel in the center only 200 meters from sands bech and old town in Budva) visit: www.hotelloza-budva.com.
Important! Montenegro Tourist Tax (1.50 euro per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Participation fee includes:
- for 22 dancers – one gratis (21 + 1 free of charge),
- souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome cocktail
- Certificate for attendance,
- drinks during the performance,
- tourist guides for sightseeing of the town,
- reception in city hall,
- advertising of the festival (press conference, radio and tv channels, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program of the festival and each group will have guide during festival. After the festival finish organizers will send you DVD from the festival program for each group and photos.The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Tivat airport, during the festival days and back to the same airport. The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to their number.
By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions. All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
Number of participants is limited on 400 or 10 groups.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.