Ski resort "Lubovnianske Kupele" Slovakia
Director: Oldzich Tymur
We invite all creative collectives of different genres and styles (all nominations are listed below) for the jubilee of 10th International festival-competition of children's creativity "SNOWY OSKAR 2019" that will be held from 3rd to 7th January 2019 in the ski resort “Lubovnianske Kupele”, Slovakia. During the festival, there will be organized different events, e.g. contests, excursions, gala concert, awarding laureates and winners of the contest, a festive reception for all the leaders and members of the
jury, fireworks, daily swimming in the hotel indoor pool, skiing and sledding in front of the hotel and much more.
The aim of the competition is:
To establish creative contacts, to strengthen international relations and cooperation through creativity and to form creative potential.
The main tasks of the festival:
- to promote children's creativity;
- to reveal new talents and supporting young creative talents;
- to create conditions for support and development of international children's creativity;
- to strengthen friendship and mutual understanding between the people from different countries of the festival participants;
- to involve leading specialists in culture and the most prominent artists;
- to preserve and develop national culture
the mayor's office of Stara Lubovna
the regional organization of tourism in the North Spis and Pieniny region
The travel company Olansa Travel, s.r.o.
the national Slovak television channel STV 2 - the editorial board of "cultural programs"
the regional radio and television of Lubovna district, Slovakia
Municipal Department of Culture of Stara Lubovna, Slovakia
- 180 EUR for 1 person for 4 nights in Slovakia.
Participation fee Includes:
- Accommodation for 4 nights for 3 people in rooms with all conditions;
- Three meals a day (starting with lunch and ending with breakfast, water intake);
- Every day entrance to the pool in the hotel (should register in advance);
- Free use of the rehearsal room and fitness center.
- Resort fee;
- For each 11th person. accommodation, meals - FREE of charge;
- Team leaders receive for FREE 1 time of the following relaxation procedures: bathing in the Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, peat wrap, "sea bath".
- Extra charge for accommodation for 2 people in a room + 8 EUR for a room for 1 night (all heads of collectives, accompanists and drivers are released from this payment)
- Extra charge for 1 person in the room + 12 EUR for 1 room for 1 night
- Extra charge for the apartment + 30 EUR for the whole apartment for 1 night
- Extra charge for each following day + 32 EUR / 1 person. / three meals a day / 1 night
Participation fee doesn't include:
Festival fee of 20 EUR / 1 person. - MANDATORY FOR ALL PERFORMERS.
Consular fees, insurance, accommodation for drivers, transportation and personal expenses, optional excursions.
COMPETITIVE NOMINATIONS AND AGE CATEGORIES:
Ballroom dance (Latin dance, stylized, standard).
Modern choreography (contemporary, improvisation, afro jazz, classical, jazz-modern, Broadway jazz).
Street Dance show (hip-hop, disco, funky styles, r & b, street jazz, soul, techno-club dance, break dance, house, and the variety of modern dance).
Variety of dance (show, rock & roll, Charleston, retro, stylization of folklore, synthesis of styles, etc.)
Collective: mixed age category from 4-16 years
Originality and novelty of the idea;
matching costumes to the age of the contestants;
integrity of the idea of the show (the relationship of all components: direction, music, design of the collection, model skills)
quality of performance
originality of design;
integrity of the collection;
technique of performance.
AWARD OF PARTICIPANTS
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.