Director: Gaal Tibor
until 19 February 2019
Participants in the festival:
- There is no limit in the number of participants in a group
- There is no limit in the age of the participants.
- Participating groups might be folklore dancers, singers, choirs, musicians - all are very welcome.
The gala show will take place on the stage before the Town Hall. The folklore program is part of the multi-day Easter fair.
We hope, that the participants will let holidays, cultural experience and forming of the international friendships be combined.
- evening sightseeing by boat on the Danube
- Gulash Party
- walking sightseeing tour in Budapest (St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Castle Area)
- sightseeing with the group's own bus (Hero’s Square, Gellért Hill)
- shopping centers (https://westend.hu/, https://welovebudapest.com/en/venue/great-market-hall-2/)
- sightseeing tour in Budapest with a special bus and head-set guiding in many languages.
- spa and beach programs with a wide range of options (http://www.szechenyibath.hu/, http://en.romaistrand.hu/, http://www.aquaworldresort.hu/hu/aquaworld)
- 125 Euro per person in a 3* Hotel per 3 nights (3 - 4 bedded rooms) (1 - 2 bedded rooms are limited possibilities for extra fee depend on the hotels)
- Over 25 applicants 1 participant is free (25+1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- full board: breakfest, lunch, dinner for the whole staying (sometimes lunch or dinner pocket depend on the program)
- diplomas and gifts from the hosts
- official invitation
- free additional programs
Participation fee does nоt include:
- costly optional programs
After the application the guarantee is 10% of the whole fee in advance. In case of cancellation advance will be not refund.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.