Golden Sands resort Bulgaria
Director: Galina Panayotova
The objectives of the festival and the creativity meetings are:
- to encourage the cultural exchange between nations and communities;
- to develop personal creativity;
- to promote Bulgarian and foreign folklore.
- 120 Euro per person - In the fee is included full board - 3 nights in hotel***, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 143 Euro per person - In the fee is included full board - 4 nights in hotel***, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 168 Euro per person - In the fee is included full board - 5 nights in hotel***, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Prices are for accommodation in triple and quadruple rooms.
Supplement for accommodation in a double room - 4 Euro per person per day.
Supplement for accommodation in a single room - 20 Euro per person per day.
For a group of 25 people there is one free place (25 + 1)
Participation fee includes:
- participation in creativity meetings
- participation in the festive parade along the main alleys of the resort and in the festive folk program during the two - three evenings. Presentation of folklore group 10 - 15 minutes. The group should carry a flag of their country
- participation in the "Evening of the communities" - a presentation of each community in front of the other participating cultural communities, gift and memorabilia sharing, diplomas and plaques, souvenirs
- walking-tour to Aladzha Monastery
- workshop "Sea Presents" - summer workroom for applied arts /for children/
- swimming pool and a playground
Participation fee doesn't include:
- transfer to the hotel
- personal expenses
- excursions, nightclubs in the resort "Golden Sands"
Free time - excursions, beach and nightclubs in the resort "Golden Sands".
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.