Director: Dragan Petkovich
until 20 April 2019
Upon arrival, the groups will be taken to their chosen accommodation. Informative meeting to be attended by the representatives of all groups. Getting to know the town, a tour of this beautiful coastal town, swimming and relaxation. The possibility of visiting one of the night clubs. Overnight accommodation.
DAY 2 / 11th May 2019 SATURDAY - UMAG - ITALY AND SLOVENIA (TRIESTE - PIRAN) – UMAG - FESTIVAL DAY
Optional excursion to Slovenia and Italy, and the two beautiful cities of Trieste and Piran: Trieste is a harmonious blend of Roman heritage, medieval and new century architecture. A city that has been elevated to a very high level as a result of it having been a very important Habsburg port: Miramare Castle’s fairytale-like facade, the Canale Grande, the Serbian Orthodox Saint Spyridon Church, Corso Italia, the Roman Theater, Piazza dellaLiberta. Leisure time and lunch, pastry shops, a walk along the seashore or shopping. Departure for Slovenia and a visit to the city of Piran, the most beautiful along the Slovenian coastline: the entire old town is a labyrinth of streets, with a layout unchanged since the Middle Ages, while the main town square, only steps from the sea, honors the famous composer Tartini who lived in this city. After a short tour, leisure time until departure for Croatia and Umag. Preparations for the festival. START Umag Fest Info Dance 2019. After the performances, there is the possibility for all societies to go for a joint night out at one of the night clubs. Overnight accommodation.
Optional excursion of the most important cites in Istria: Rovinj and Pula. Arrival at the seaside town of Rovinj. Upon arrival, a tour of the old town, located at the foot of the Church of St. Euphemia. Leisure time. The tour continues to Pula, the largest city in Istria County, located in the southwestern part of the Istrian peninsula in a well-protected bay. The city has a long tradition of wine making, fishing, shipbuilding and tourism, while at the same time being a transit port. Pula has been the administrative center of Istria since the Roman times and even today you can find proof of this age in theTriumphal Arch of the Sergi, better known as the Golden Gate, the Temple of Augustus, mosaics, and before all else, the symbol of the city, the Colosseum (the Pula Arena). Leisure time for walking along the water and down city streets, lunch and other activities. Leaving for the place of departure with a promise of meeting up next year!
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
Dance floor: 10 x 10 m, ballet floor
Music: one choreography-one song-one CD (audio format, with wrappers)!!!
- 60 Euro per person for 2 OB (Only bed) in Apartments Polynezia***
- 70 Euro per person for 2 OB (Only bed) in Apartments Sol Katoro ****
- 110 Euro per person for 2 HB (dinner and breakfast) in Residence Sol Garden Istra****
- 115 Euro per person for 2 HB (dinner and breakfast) in Hotel Sol Garden Istra ****
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation is in Umag at Apartment village Polynesia Plava Laguna*** (in 1/3;1/4 and 1/5 Apartments) and Apartments Sol Katoro **** (in 1/4 and 1/5 Apartments) - price is per person for 2 nights, and as well accommodation is at Hotels with 4 star like Hotel Sol Garden Istría **** and Residence Sol Garden Istría **** - price is for 2 nights with half board (both meals are on Buffet base);
- organizational expences;
- letter of invitation;
- first fee for dancers for participation in Umag Fest Info Dance 2019;
- 1 free package on each 25 people;
- awards for dancers: MEDALS and DIPLOMAS (for all dancers), CUPS for groups and formations (1st/3rd place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for participation in some of the festivals in Fest Info Dance organization (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Rome, Paralia, Belgrade…).
Participation fee does not include:
- Supplement for half board is 14 Euro per person (both meals are on Buffet base)
- Supplement for brekfast is 6 Euro per person (breakfast is on Buffet base)
- Additional payment for ½ rooms in Apartmens is 10 Euro per person per night
- Facultative tours (excursion to Trieste and Piran 15 Euro, the Pearls of Istria – Pula and i Rovinj 10 Euro)
- Transport, parking, vignete, insuriance...
- Every next fee for dancers for participation in Umag Dance Open 2019. is 10 Euro per dancer per choreography
CHOREOGRAPHY APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26th April 2019
Notice: after choreography application deadline we will send you all your applications to check! You will have 48h to answer us if everything is ok, so that we can make changes on time! After this deadline we can not accept any changes or cancelations, and all fees have to be payed 100% *on festival check in!