Amsterdam, also known as the Venice of the North for its numerous canals, is one of the most fascinating cities in the world, a paradise so loved and appreciated by tourists for its romantic and changing appearance, where getting lost among the many cultural activities , ancient and modern architecture and its museums.
Amsterdam is also characterized by a more youthful side, the one that led her to win the title of the capital of fun and forbidden, famous for its coffee shops and relaxed and liberal atmosphere in every corner of the city. Amsterdam Offering unique cultural attractions of international renown including the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum.
Each team can participate with a maximum of program 25 minutes , so as to give way to other performing groups. During the event there will be several opportunities to perform, living fully the wonders of Dutch culture. The theme is free and there are no set regulations Directory constraints.
Registration will be possible to officially until February 10, 2019 and our organization, expert in the field of international festivals, will offer complete packages with flights, hotel accommodations, guided tours and recording at the fest.
- 230 Euro per person for 3 nights with breakfast in 3/4 room in 3* hotel
- 260 Euro per person for 3 nights with breakfast in double room in 3* hotel
- Single room: supplement 60 Euro per person per night
- 1 free each 25 people ( 26° participant is free)
Participation fee includes:
- Bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation in triple and double rooms
- Entry to the event
- An assured performance
- Assistance of our staff on site
- Information material
Participation fee does not include:
- Drinks not included
- Full board: € 35 per day per person
- Italian Guide: € 180 per day - There will be an Italian guide to visit the city of Vienna
- Insurance Medical Baggage : € 8 per person
- All participants must have insurance cover;
- City tax to be paid locally. (We reserve the right to verify the existence of) this fee 30 days before departure.
1.Complete an application form
2. Payment of the guarantee fee to EAFF.
3. Prepare and submit the concert program (maximum 30 minutes).
4. group Curriculum
5. Send an audio recording and / or video of the participant group (including links). All documentation must be sent before February 10, 2019.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.