Amsterdam, also known as the Venice of the North for its numerous canals, is one of the most fascinating cities in the world, a paradise so loved and appreciated by tourists for its romantic and versatile appearance, the place to get utterly lost among the many cultural activities, the ancient and modern architecture and its museums.
Amsterdam is also characterized by its youthful side, the one that led it to win the title the capital of entertainment and the forbidden, famous for its coffeeshops and the relaxed and liberal atmosphere that reigns in every corner of the city. Amsterdam boasts unique cultural attractions of international renown such as the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum.
Each group can participate with a program lasting at maximum 25 minutes, with the aim of making a dynamic even that allows as many groups as possible to perform. During the event there will be several possibilities to perform, fully experiencing the wonders of Dutch culture. The theme is free and no regulations or repertoire restrictions are imposed.
230 Euro per person for 3 nights with breakfast in 3/4 room in 3* hotel
260 Euro per person for 3 nights with breakfast in double room in 3* hotel
Participation fee includes:
- Bed and breakfast treatment
- Drinks not included
- Accommodation in triple and double rooms
- Entry to the event
- An insured show
- Assistance from our staff on site
- Information material
Participation fee does not include:
- Italian guide: € 180 per day - An Italian guide will be available to visit the city of Amsterdam
- Baggage / Medical Insurance: € 8 per person (All participants must have insurance coverage; if the group does not want to buy it, please send an email with which you communicate expressly the waiver.)
- Tourist tax: to be paid locally. (We reserve the right to verify the existence of) this fee 30 days before departure.
Single room: € 60 supplement per person per night
Full board: € 35 per day per person
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.