Prague Czech Republic
Director: Mr. Pierpaolo Albano
Location: Prague, Czech Republic (Wikipedia)
Prague is the capital and the largest city of the Czech Republic. Political and cultural center of Bohemia, among his nicknames should be remembered "City of a Hundred Spiers" (Stověžatá Praha in Czech) and the "Golden City".
The group of World Music Festival in the year 2019 decided to continue the work of Prague, offering to interested groups the opportunity to experience fantastic emotions in the Czech town. The events will provide to all participating groups the opportunity to perform in an international event to be held in unique locations in the heart of the romantic capital.
And 'open to all bands, choral ones from those folk passing through the youth orchestras and bands, and is defined with this characteristic structure to ensure dialogue and confrontation. The idea of the event was created to give everyone the chance to take part and to identify the best solution for their needs.
Arrival groups in Prague
Day Free (optional excursions)
Performance Option (to be confirmed)
- 180 Euro per person for 4 HB accommodation in 3/4 rooms in 3* hotel
- 210 Euro per person for 4 HB accommodation in Double rooms in 3* hotel
- 210 Euro per person for 4 HB accommodation in 3/4 rooms in 4* hotel
- 250 Euro per person for 4 HB accommodation in Double rooms in 4* hotel
- 200 Euro per person for 4 FB accommodation in 3/4 rooms in 3* hotel
- 235 Euro per person for 4 FB accommodation in Double rooms in 3* hotel
- 235 Euro per person for 4 FB accommodation in 3/4 rooms in 4* hotel
- 265 Euro per person for 4 FB accommodation in Double rooms in 4* hotel
- 1 free at every 26 participants (double occupancy)
- Single room supplement: 20 Euro per person per night
- in room with two adults
- Children under 10 years = 30% discount on the basic fee
- Children under 2 years = free
Participation fee does not include:
- Drinks not included
- for inferior stay to 4 nights:
- price with an increase: 4 € per night
- surcharge single room: 20 € per night
- Any tickets, entrances to museums and various facilities for a fee
- Italian Guide: € 180 per day - will be available an Italian guide to visit the city of Vienna
- insurance Medical Baggage : € 8 per person (All participants must have insurance cover)
- City tax to be paid locally. (We reserve the right to verify the existence of) this fee 30 days before departure.
In order to take part in the festival, you have to:
1. Complete an application form
2. Payment of the guarantee fee to EAFF.
3. Prepare and submit the concert program (maximum 30 minutes).
5. Send an audio recording and / or video of the participant group (including links).
All documentation must be sent before October 10, 2019.