Bar - Petrovac - Kotor Montenegro
Director: Mr. Zoran Strezovski
until 12 April 2019
With pleasure We INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups, orchestras majorette teams, ballroom dance teams, Art schools, Music theatres, modern dance group), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate in the festival.
Participants are ensembles from
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music.
Bar is an ancient city. There is very little precise information on its origin. The claim that humans lived in this region in prehistoric, Illyrian, Greek and Roman times is confirmed by archaeological finds of significant scope and quality: remains of Neolithic material found during excavation of a well in the settlement of Cheluga an Eneolithic axe from Shushanj, the Great Grave in Shushanj, a tumulus in the village of Ravanj, various vases featuring black figures, etc. The old olive tree at Mirovica is a monument of nature that has witnessed the existence of organized settlements and the hard-working people of this region for more than 2000 years.
20.00 – 22.00 Welcome reception with leaders of the group.
- Dancing together.
21.00 – 00.00 Closing ceremony of the festival – certificates and presents from organizer of the festival, exchange presents and party for all participants.
11.00 Departure of the participants
OPTIONAL – If you stay more days…
21.00 – 00.00 Firewall party
- The festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups, brass bands, orchestras and majorette teams.
- Every Folklore, Choral group, brass bands, orchestras and majorette Teams, modern dance groups have the right to participate. Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles. .
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, total program of 12-15 minutes each with orchestra or USB. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- To send us short CV (5-6 sentences on English) and 2 – 3 photos of the group,
- To take a flag of the country,
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
67 Euro / per person for 3 days half board (2 meals per day)
88 Euro / per person for 4 days half board (2 meals per day)
Participation fee includes:
- It covers hotel accommodation in city of bar Bar - Hotel Adria or Hotel Castelo in the centre of the city or in city of Budva - hotel Palma or Hotel Loza in the center of the city so do not need bus for anywhere, a in triple or quadruple rooms with 2 meals per day (open buffet), www.hotelloza-budva.com
- For leaders of the group and drivers will be two double rooms..for additional double rooms it is additional 5 euro day per room
NOTE: Montenegro tourist tax is 1.50 Euro per person per day and it is not include in price.
Festival organizers provide:
- For 23 dancers – one gratis (22+1 free),
- Souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome cocktail,
- Certificate for attendance,
- Drinks during the performance,
- Reception in city hall,
- Advertising of the festival (press conference, social mediums, FB promotion, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and
On your request, You can continue your stay. Price will be 22 Euro per day per person FB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program of the festival and each group will have guide during festival.
After the festival finish organizers will send you DVD from the festival program for each group and photos. The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Tivat airport, during the festival days and back to the same airport. The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to their number.
By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions. All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
In 2018 on this Festival participated over 540 (children’s, youth and adults) participants from 7 countries of Europe.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED on 400 or 10-12 GROUPS!
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.