Bar – Budva – Kotor Montenegro
Director: Mr. Zoran Strezovski
Bar - Budva - Kotor, Montenegro
With pleasure we INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups, orchestras majorette teams, modern dance group), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on International Music & Folk - Dance festival “MONTENEGRO FEST” 23-27 August 2019, Bar – Budva – Kotor, Montenegro 2019.
Participants are ensembles from
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music.
20.00 – 22.00 Welcome reception with leaders of the group
- Dancing together
19.30 – 22.30 Festival evening in Budva
21.00 – 00.00 Closing ceremony of the festival – certificates and presents from organizer of the festival, exchange presents and party for all participants..
11.00 Departure of the participants
21.00. – 00.00 Firewall party
- Тhe festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups, brass bands, orchestras and majorette teams.
- Every Folklore, Choral group, brass bands, orchestras and majorette Teams, modern dance groups have the right to participate. Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles.
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, total program of 12-15 minutes each with orchestra or USB. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- To send us short CV (5-6 sentences on English) and 2 – 3 photos of the group,
- To take a flag of the country,
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
- 75 Euro per person for 3 days half board (2 meals per day)
- 95 Euro per person for 4 days half board (2 meals per day)
Participation fee includes:
It covers hotel accommodation IN BAR – Hotel Adria and Hotel Costelo (hotels in the center of the city near the beach) or IN BUDVA - Hotel Palma and Hotel Loza (hotels in the center of the town near the beach) in multiple rooms (triple, quadruple rooms) with 2 meals per day (open buffet)
For leaders of the group and drivers will be two double rooms. For additional double rooms it is additional 5 euro day per room
NOTE: Montenegro tourist tax and insurance is 1.50 Euro per person per day and it is not include in price.
Festival organizers provide:
for 23 dancers – one gratis,
souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome cocktail
- Certificate for attendance,
- Drinks during the performance,
- Reception in city hall,
- Advertising of the festival (press conference, FB promotion, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and
On your request, You can continue your stay. Price will be 26 Euro per day per person FB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program of the festival and each group will have guide during festival.
After the festival finishes, organizers will send you DVD from the festival program for each group and photos. The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Tivat airport, during the festival days and back to the same airport. The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to their number.
By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions. All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
In 2018 on this Festival participated over 540 (children’s, youth and adults) participants from 7 countries of Europe.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED ON 400 OR 10-12 GROUPS!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.