Director: Mr. Jovan Jonoski
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk Groups, Choral Groups And Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth And Adults Groups) to participate in International Festival Days In Paralia, 18 – 22 June, 2020 Paralia, Greece
Paralia (Greek: Παραλία) is a tourist seaside village and a former municipality in the eastern part of the Pieria regional unit, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Katerini, of which it is a municipal unit. The seat of the municipality was in Kallithea. The 2011 census reported a population of 1,124 for the village of Paralia, and 6,803 for the municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 24.344 km2, the community 1.849 km2.
Conditions of the festival:
Folklore and modern dance groups from all over the world
The number of the participants is limited.
No age limits.
Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form.
After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD or USB.
- You should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- Each group should bring at least 12 to 15 small gifts for exchange between the participating groups.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If group needs visa, it is responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival.
73 euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
93 euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
113 euros per person for 5 nights half-boards (2 meals per day)
- For a group of 25 people you will have 1 free-gratis (24+1).
- Any banking costs that may be arise must be paid by the applicant
- Greek tourist tax: 1 Euro per person per day.
We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in Hotels & Apartments. The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom. Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers. For any extra double room, the group should pay extra 5 euro/person/day and for a single room additional 15 euro per day. If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for extra night on half board basis is 22 euro per person). The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Boat excursion in the blue waters of Thermaikos Gulf
Ensembles parade -Official opening of the festival
Beach time or visiting Thessalonica or Katerini (optional)
Preparing activities for the festival
Second festival evening
Beach time or Visiting Meteori (very famous historical place in Greece)
Checking out of the hotels
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.