Director: Mrs. Svetlana Rumenova
Contact person: Mr. Roberto Scaletti
New summer contest for new experience and a lot of emotions! In the middle of summer it’s the best way to get unforgettable memories, show your skills, abilities and talents. and of course discover Italy!
The contest is open for groups and soloists of different ages and dance/vocal categories. It’s a celebration of dance art for children and adults in a unique atmosphere of joy and funny moments, combining a holiday in wonderful Italy with participation in a prestigious event. The biggest award will be 1 prize in the amount of 1000 euro for the best dance and best vocal group in the contest carefully selected by international jury. Our 12 years’ experience makes our organization leader in the realization of international festivals and contests in Italy and is synonyms for quality and excellence. It allows us to guarantee for all services our participants receive, maintaining good value for money.
We invite you to the marathon of arts – riot of colors, traditions and cultures will meet in Montecatini – the heart of the Renaissance in Tuscany region. And it’s not all – Montecatini rises between 2 of the most important cities in Italy – Florence and Pisa and here you have the unique chance to visit The Versailles of Italy - wonderful Royal Palace of Caserta.
I) younger than 6 years; 7-9 years; 10-11 years; 12-13 years; 14 -16 years; 17 – 19 years
II) 20 – 27 years; over 28 years
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
Participants:GROUPS - Nominations in 2 categories:
- Folklore dance groups /authentic and stylized/
- Classical dance groups
- Contemporary dance (jazz modern, neoclassic
- Sport dance (hip hop, disco, techno, street, break dance, and other street styles);
- аcademic singing
- jazz/rock/rap singing
- folk singing
- pop singing
- I category: academic singing;
- II category: jazz singing;
- III category: folk singing;
- IV category: pop singing;
- Variety dance
- Folk-stage and Folk-stylized dance
- Modern dance
- Classical dance
- Street dance
- Folk instruments (accordion, accordion, balalaika, etc.)
- Wind instruments (flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, etc.)
- Classical instruments (guitar, piano, violin, cello, etc.),
- Variety instruments (electric guitar, synthesizer, percussion, etc.)
- Cash prize for groups - 1000 euro for 1 group in category "Dance" and "Vocal"
- Cash prize for soloists - 300 euro in category "Vocal", "Dance" and "Instrumental performance"
- The winner of the Grand Prix is determined in each of categories.
- The winners of I, II and III degrees are groups who won I, II and III places in each category in each age category. They are awarded cups, prizes and souvenirs.
- Groups/Soloists who do not win the main awards of the competition receive Diploma for participation and souvenir.
- The jury has the right not to award, but also to duplicate certain places at its own discretion.
- The composition of the jury is formed and approved by the Organizing Committee of the competition. The jury of the competition is formed by specialists of culture and art, famous artists: composers, singers, choreographers, variety artists, teachers.
- When there are situations when there are no worthy candidates for the Grand Prix and prizes, the Grand prix and prizes are not awarded.
- The jury does not take into account national and social features, material possibilities.
- Participants are evaluated in each nomination, in each age category. The jury evaluates the performance by closed voting.
- The jury can share the title of laureate and diploma between several participants.
- Decisions of the jury are not subject to appeal.
- The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of seats to the participants.
- Purity of intonation;
- Range of voice;
- Artistry and scenic culture;
Choosing a repertoire;
- Тheme and selection of the repertoire;
- Performing skills;
- Dance composition;
- Costumes and props;
- Acting skills.
- Technique of performance;
- Musicality, virtuosity, sound culture;
- Understanding the style, artistic interpretation of the musical work, selection of the repertoire;
- Artistry, stage appearance, general impression.
- 170 Euro per person in hotel*** www.hotelgiglio.info, www.hotelmassimodazeglio.it
- 195 Euro per person in hotel**** http://www.hotelminervapalace.it, http://www.grandhotelnizza.it/
Participation fee includes:
4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, TV, wi-fi, private bathroom with a shower and hot water.
4 days half board /rich italian breakfast on buffet and dinner/
Support our staff during the festival
Festival participation fee
Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
- Opening parade in the streets of the city.
- Meeting with the Mayor(for art directors and group's officials).
The participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of the hotels: 35 euro per person in hotel***, 40 euro per person in hotel****
- Bus Parking and ZTL: 27 euro per day
- Tourist tax for stay in hotel: 1 euro per day per person in hotel***, 1.40 euro per day per person in hotel****
- Optional tours
- Transport, insurance...
Program of the festival:
23.07.2020: Arrival at the hotel, room accommodation and technical conference with the directors of the groups. Dinner.
24.07.2020: Breakfast. Excursion to Pisa, optional. Parade of all participating groups. Opening Ceremony. Concert. Dinner.
25.07.2020: Breakfast. Free day. Excursion to Florence, optional. Dinner. Disco evening.
26.07.2020: Breakfast. Free time. Visit of Montecatini Medieval Town, optional. Dinner. Concert. Awards.
27.07.2020: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.