17 - 21 May 2019
Contact person: Murat Erdem
unprofessional choirs from the country and abroad
children choirs – up to age of 15 years old participants
youth choirs – up to 25 years old participants
- women choirs
- men choirs
- mixed choirs
- chamber choirs
- the participants choose by themselves their repertoire as for the competition, as for the festival program.
- For the competition program: compulsory condition is variety of the repertoire style; two a cappella songs and the rest with accompaniment by your choice.
- The competition program will be evaluated by competent international jury.
- Continuation of the performances:
- Competition program - 15 minutes
- Festival program - up to 15 minutes
- All participants receive Certificates and Plaques for participation.
- For participation in the competition program all choirs placed Ist to IIIrd receive distinctive prizes and honorary diplomas, and placed IVth to VIth – honorary diplomas..
140 Euro per person
Transport, accommodation and food /breakfast, lunch and dinner/ are on the expenses of the participants.
Full program of the Festival and all other forms will be send to the participants until 15.04.2019.
The Groups will stay at hotel (http://www.erginotel.com.tr, or http://www.hotel-billurcu.com/tr/ )
The number of participants are not limited.
For the official opening of the I International Choral Competition and Festival participants must bring national flag and plate with choir name.
- Participants must bring 5 presents for the official meetings.
- For every participating group is provided advertising glass-case in the community centre foyer, where they can put advertising – posters, photos, etc
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement.