9 - 13 March 2022
Director: Mr. Peter Laskowski
ROME – a multifaced mythNames such as “Eternal City” or “Centre of the World” are not too modest. However, the Italian metropolis boasts them, and emphasizes its significance in the world history. During a short stay it is simply impossible to visit all attractions of the town whose history dates 3000 years back. Among the most important ones there are: the Vatican with St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square, the Spanish Steps, the Catacombs, the Collosseum, the Roman Forum or Trastevere – the commercial district of Rome. You may enrich the cultural variety of this exceptional city by participating in concerts held in churches and concert halls during the Roma Music Festival.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:1st day: arrival
2nd day:participation in the concert of all ensembles in the Pantheon and visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4th day: visit to a festival concert
5th day: departure
* Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
- The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts in the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
- There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
Prices for the accommodation start from 179 Euro.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles in the Pantheon
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Italy
- city tour "Ancient Rome"
- city tour "Classical Rome"
- city tour "Christian Rome"
- visiting the St. Peter's Basilica
News About the Festival
13 December 2022
European capitals of Vienna, Rome, Prague and Budapest will become blooming festival destinations in March 2023
Now is the moment to make your plans for participation in a festival in the spring of 2023 while there are still places. In March 2023, the European capitals of Vienna, Rome, Prague and Budapest…
View All News
29 March 2016
You can already apply for the next edition of International festival for Choirs and orchestras in Rome, which will be held from 8 to 12 March 2017 in Rome. In the frames of 5 days, the organizers of…