Prague Czech Republic
Director: Danijela Delic, Milijana Lukic
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare 10 minutes program
- Performances with live and recorded music on USB are both allowed
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival for the same price;
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels like HOTEL KRYSTAL or an other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner)
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group,
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group
- 105 Euro per person - 3 HB in Hotel 3***
Participation fee doesn't include:
Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22€ per person per day
- Additional day (35€)
- Optional boat tour on the VLTAVA river (10€)
- Optional traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (29€)
- For the morning we suggest boat tour on the Vltava river (optional)
- Your evening can be fulfilled by a traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (optional)
April 12th - the check-out is after the breakfast
Any group, willing to participate, must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.