Prague Czech Republic
Director: Danijela Delic, Milijana Lukic
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this Easter folklore festival which will be held in Prague.
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare 10 minutes program.
- Performances with live and recorded music on USB are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited.
- The minimum number of the group members is 15.
- Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome.
- Soloists are not accepted.
- The performance is allowed only to those who accept the conditions from our offer. Other arrangements are not possible, and there is no special participation fee, except for the offered package.
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival and travel to Czech Republic for the same price.
The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3/4* hotels like HOTEL OLYMPIK CONGRESS or any other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group (25+1).
Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group (42+2).
- 139 Euro per person - 3 HB in Hotel 3***
Participation fee doesn't include:
Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 2€ to 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 6€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (45€)
- Optional boat tour on the VLTAVA river (12€)
- Optional traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (35€)
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program.
The day of the Easter folklore festival in Prague. Performances will be held on an open-air stage in the centre of the town.
This day is free for sightseeing. For the morning we suggest boat tour on the Vltava river. Your evening can be fulfilled by a traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show.
You should check out after the breakfast.
Any group, willing to participate, must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.
* Considering the current situation in Europe, in the event of further price increases on the market, we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly, if necessary.