Contact person: Danijela Delic and Milijana Lukic
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate
Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10-12 minutes program
Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed
The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited
Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group,
Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group
105 Euro per person - 3 nights on half board basis (breakfast and dinner)
accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels like HOTEL HVAR JELSA or other of the same category triple rooms.
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day)
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 EUR per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 EUR per person per day
- Additional day (33 Eur)
- Ferry boar tickets from DRVENIK to SUĆURAJ (HVAR ISLAND) check www.jadrolinija.hr 35 minutes drive, approximately 2 EUR per person, single ticket
- Full-board supplement – 8 EUR per person per day
- Optional boat tour excursion to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world – GOLDEN HORN (on the BRAČ ISLAND)
May 18th - the check-out is after the breakfast
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).