Director: Danijela Delic and Milijana Lukic
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this folklore festival which will be held in Bled, little lake town in Slovenia.
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
- Performances with live and music recorded are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited. Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome. Soloists are not accepted.
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival in Bled and travel to Slovenia for the same price.
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in hotels like HOTEL CREINA and HOTEL MARINSEK or any other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 4 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group (25+1);
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group (42+2).
- 259 Euro per person (4 nights, half board)
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 2€ to 5€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 7€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 32€ per person per day
- Additional day (60€)
- excursion to Postojna
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program.
On this day the folklore festival will be held in Bled (performance in a theater, in the afternoon).
On this day you will have a lot of free time to visit Ljubljana, Postojna etc.
Excursion to Postojna cave with lunch will be organized for the participants of the festival (not included in the price).
On this day you will have a lot of free time to visit Bohinj, Vintgar, Kranj etc.
You should leave the hotel after the breakfast.
The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group, willing to participate, must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.