Cesenatico, Rimini Italy
Adults Childrens's Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits
Director: Danijela Delic, Milijana Lukic
Conditions of the festival:
Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this folklore festival which will be held in Rimini, a famous Italian resort on the Adriatic coast.
Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed. The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited. Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome. Soloists are not accepted.
Family members and friends may join this folklore festival and travel to Italy for the same price.
The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels like HOTEL ACAPULCO o HOTEL SONNE including 5 nights with half-board (buffet breakfast and dinner).
Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group. (25 + 1)
Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group. (42 + 2)
- 235 Euro per person - 5 nights, half board
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking during folklore festival
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 7€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (47€)
- Evening boat tour and party with music
AUGUST 1 st
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program of the folklore festival.
You can spend the day on the beach. The folklore festival is planned to be held in Rimini on an open-air stage, in the evening.
You can spend the day on the beach. This day is free for sightseeing. We suggest you visit San Marino or Safari in Ravena. In the evening optional evening boat tour party.
This is free day that you may spend on the beach or visiting Rimini, the amusement park Mirabilandia and Italia in miniatura.
This is free day that you may spend on the beach or visiting Bologna or Florence.
You should check out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
This deposit is non-reimbursable if you later decide not to come, for any reason. In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.