Lago di Garda Italy
Director: Mr. Peter Laskowski
LAKE GARDA (Italian: Lago di Garda) - the most mediterranean lake of all Italian Alpine lakes.
Condition of participation:
- Performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2nd day: participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4th day: visit to a festival concert
5th day: departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts in the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
Prices for the accommodation start from 169 Euro.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation, half-board (breakfast and dinner) at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Italy
- guided city tour in Verona
- visiting the arena
- guided city tour in Venice
- guided city tour in Milan
- tour guide for a Dolomites roundtrip
- tour guide for sightseeing around the Lake Garda
- shipping on Lake Gard