Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled Pop, Jazz, Modern, Hip-hop Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes
Director: Mrs. Julia Tomachkova
23rd International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is determined for soloists, ensembles and groups of young performers from different countries of the world. The competitive program of the participants is approved by the Organizing Committee on the basis of applications received. The schedule of the competitive programme for all participants is determined in advance and depends on the age of the participants. All participants should prepare a competitive program within the time limits specified for each competitive discipline:
4 minutes for soloists & duets, 6 minutes for small formations (up to 10 persons) and 8 minutes for ensembles and groups.
MINI KIDS - from 6 to 8 years,
CHILDREN - from 9 to 12 years,
JUNIORS 1 - from 13 to 15 years,
JUNIORS 2 - from 16 to 18 years,
ADULTS 1 - from 19 years to 25 years,
ADULTS 2 - from 26 years and older,
SENIORS - from 50 years and older.
The Organizing Committee awards diplomas of participation, diplomas of Laureate of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades, Winner of the Grand Prix and festival medals to all participants. Ensembles and groups of 3 or more persons receive one big cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma, soloists and duets receive one small cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma. The absolute Winner of the festival receives the Grand Prix of the festival and Diploma Grand Prix. All teachers, choreographers, group and ensemble leaders also receive the Diplomas of Festival.
Optional excursion 1: a whole day trip to DISNEYLAND - a world famous amusement park, located near PARIS. Discover the unforgettable attractions, entertainment and celebrate the magic with Disney characters!!! Tickets for DISNEYLAND PARK are available at the Organizing Committee. Transportation services are not included to the price!
- 145 Euro per person
- DISCOUNT: every 25th person in the group is free of charge (24 paying participants + 1 free)
MEMBERS OF ART GROUPS – 15 EURO per participant for 1 competitive discipline
TRIOS and QUARTETS – 20 EURO per participant for 1 competitive discipline
SOLOISTS and DUETS – 40 EURO per person for 1 competitive discipline
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnights in PARIS in hotel cat. 3*. All hotels belong to hotel chains IBIS, CAMPANILLE, B&B and NOVOTEL situated in the nearest suburbs of Paris.
- Accommodation in TRPL and DBL/TWIN for group leaders, drivers and teachers
- Meals: BREAKFAST BOARD (3x buffet breakfast)
- OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION and other documents
- PERFORMACE IN COMPETITIVE & FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
- DIPLOMAS, PRIZES and MEDALS
- CITY TAX in the amount from 1,50 Euro to 2,80 Euro per night depending on the district of hotel’s location is paid separately upon arrival (except children under 12)
- Extra nights in hotel on BB – 40 EUR per person
- Extra payment for SNGL accommodation: +100 EUR per person to Festival price
- LUNCHES in PARIS: 14-16 EURO per person / 1 lunch
- TRANSPORTATION SERVICES in PARIS: from hotel to Concert Hall and back, from Airport to hotel and back
- Travel expenses (COVID-19 requirements such as vaccination card, PCR-tests and others, transportation of participants to / from Paris, travel insurance, entrance visa to France for participants from non-Schengen countries), transfers in Paris and France, bus parking, lunches and dinners, entrance tickets to sightseeing objects, tickets to public traffic, optional excursions
- The organizing Committee could help with making reservations of tickets for DISNEYLAND, EIFFEL TOWER, MUSEUM OF LOUVRE if all COVID requirements are fulfilled, transportation services and other services on demand
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.