Director: Mrs. Julia Tomachkova
Famous French cultural and art workers are invited as members of the international jury.
The main purpose of the 27th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is to search for new talented performers, to present their skills and multicultural traditions to the audience and public of Paris, to make new friends with the same interests, to enrich of the multinational culture on the basis of mutual respect for the cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world, to popularize the children’s and youth creative work, to improve professional skills and qualifications of teachers and art leaders.
Participation in the 27th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is a unique chance to perform in the best concert halls of Paris before the
international jury and to demonstrate creative results to the Parisian audience! The brightest stars take part in the Gala Concerts of the winners.
27th International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’ETOILES DE PARIS" is determined for soloists, ensembles and groups of young performers from different countries of the world. The competitive program of the participants is approved by the Organizing Committee on the basis of applications received. The schedule of the competitive programme for all participants is determined in advance and depends on the age of the participants. All participants should
prepare a competitive program within the time limits specified for each competitive discipline:
- 4 minutes for soloists & duets,
- 6 minutes for small formations (up to 10 persons)
- 8 minutes for ensembles and groups.
MINI KIDS - from 6 to 8 years,
CHILDREN - from 9 to 12 years,
JUNIORS 1 - from 13 to 15 years,
JUNIORS 2 - from 16 to 18 years,
ADULTS 1 - from 19 years to 25 years,
ADULTS 2 - from 26 years and older,
SENIORS - from 50 years and older,
MIXED age group.
The Organizing Committee awards diplomas of participation, diplomas of Laureate of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades, Winner of the Grand Prix and festival medals to all participants. Ensembles and groups of 3 or more persons receive one big cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma, soloists and duets receive one small cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma. The absolute Winner of the festival receives the Grand Prix of the festival and Diploma Grand Prix. All teachers, choreographers, group and ensemble leaders also receive the Diplomas of Festival.
In the afternoon it is possible to make an optional excursion to MUSEUM OF PARFUMES “FRAGONARD” where you can discover a wonderful collection of perfumery objects from the 19th century till nowadays (free entrance to the MUSEUM for ordered groups - without transportation to the center of Paris).
After the visiting FRAGONARD Museum for organized group more than 40 persons – walking sightseeing city tour around PARIS: The Place de l’Opéra, The Champs-Elysées, The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral whose sculptures and stained glass windows are one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture, Saint-Germain-des-Prés (10 EUR per person).
Optional (possible every day of stay on choice):
WONDERFUL BOAT CRUISE ALONG THE SEINE RIVER (10 EURO per person).
2nd day, 27.10.2023 – Breakfast in the hotel. FESTIVAL DAY PROGRAMME: stage testing, sound check, general rehearsal. OPENING CEREMONY in the THEATER OF PARIS, performances of the participants. CLOSING CEREMONY, GALA CONCERT of WINNERS.
Transportation services are not included to the price!
Return to the hotel. Overnight in PARIS
3rd day, 28.10.2023 – Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Paris. Overnight in PARIS. Optional excursion 1: a whole day trip to DISNEYLAND - a world famous amusement park, located near PARIS. Discover the unforgettable attractions, entertainment and celebrate the magic with Disney characters!!! Tickets for DISNEYLAND PARK for very attractive prices are available at the Organizing Committee. Transportation services are not included to the price!.
Optional excursion 2: a half-day trip to VERSAILLES PALACE and its splendid gardens (entrance tickets for ADULTS are for extra payment, FREE ADMISSION to the permanent collections of the Palace plus the audio guides is free for children under-18s, young people under 26 years old who are residents of the European Union, disabled persons and their accompanying adult). Transportation services are not included to the price!
4th day, 29.10.2023 – Breakfast. Check out from the hotel. Departure from PARIS
event, insofar as these changes do not substantially diminish the described benefits of the event for the participant(s).
Participation and accommodation fee:
- 145 Euro per person - 3 BB in 3*** hotel
- MEMBERS OF ART GROUPS – 10 EURO per participant / main discipline
- TRIOS and QUARTETS – 20 EURO per participant / main discipline
- SOLOISTS and DUETS – 30 EURO per person / main discipline
- DISCOUNT: every 25th person in the group is free of charge (24 paying participants + 1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnights in PARIS in hotel cat. 3*. All hotels belong to hotel chains IBIS, CAMPANILLE, B&B and NOVOTEL situated in the nearest suburbs of Paris.
- Accommodation in TRPL and DBL/TWIN for group leaders, drivers and teachers
- Meals: BREAKFAST BOARD (3x buffet breakfast)
- OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION and other documents
- PERFORMACE IN COMPETITIVE & FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
- DIPLOMAS, PRIZES and MEDALS
- CITY TAX in the amount from 1,50 Euro to 2,80 Euro per night depending on the district of hotel’s location is paid separately upon arrival (except children under 12)
- Extra nights in hotel on BB – 43 EUR per person
- Extra payment for SNGL accommodation: +110 EUR per person to Festival price
- LUNCHES in PARIS: 14-16 EURO per person / 1 lunch
- TRANSFERS IN PARIS: from hotel to Concert Hall and back, from Airport to hotel and back
- TRANSPORTATION SERVICES in PARIS
- Travel expenses (COVID-19 requirements such as vaccination card, PCR-tests and others, transportation of participants to / from Paris, travel insurance, entrance visa to France for participants from non-Schengen countries), transfers in Paris and France, bus parking, lunches and dinners, entrance tickets to sightseeing objects, tickets to public traffic, optional excursions
- The organizing Committee could help with making reservations of tickets for DISNEYLAND, EIFFEL TOWER, MUSEUM OF LOUVRE if all COVID requirements are fulfilled, transportation services and other services on demand
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.