1 - 4 November 2019
Director: Lyubov Savilova
«PLANET OF ARTS» -
Unique Festival-Competition! Two festivals in one!
Competition where each group presents its best performance and will get a prize and diploma! Competition, where you can present a painting, essay, handicraft, dance, song, music, national artistic trades – anything that derives from the soul of lovable country.
Kaliningrad region is a multi-national area with mora than 130 nationalities. It is located by Baltic Sea and has borders with Poland and Lithuania. It inspires by beauty, peacefulness, sea, white sand. It has cities by the sea as well as Kurshskaya Kosa – National Park. Culture of this area is tied up with Russian. Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish and other legends and traditions!
5 reasons to join our creative trip:
You will be a part of a grand festival-forum of the culture of the nations of the world.
You will take part in master-classes and workshops.
You will visit legendary cultural and historical sites.
You will enjoy endless sea, recreating air and bright sun.
You will perform on different stages and get your own diplomas and certificates.
Aims of festival:
- One of the main aims is the popularization of national traditions and culture of peoples, the formation of tolerance and interest in children for national arts and cultures of different countries of the world.
- Children from different countries and cities meet for exchange creative goals, communication, friendship and participation in the competition for the best collective in their genre.
- Our festival-competition reflexes the creative scope of the countries and world people and unites different elements of all types of art: dances, music, fashion, painting and theatre. It is a platform where the creative community meets with the aim to show the unity and exchange knowledge and experience.
- The competition is intended to promote the level rise of creative collectives under the leadership of experienced professionals and masters, involving pedagogues and their inmates in the international festival actions.
- The engagement for cooperation with the creative collectives leading experts of culture and famous artists of Russia and other countries.
History of the Festival:
The Festival “Planet of Arts” takes a place from March 2012 in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Sochi, Republic of Crimea, Voronezh, Kazan with the data support of the Department of Culture in Moscow, state and civic organizations of the cities in Russian Federation in venue of competitions, and also in cooperation with the Foreign Embassies in RF, foreign centers under the Embassies (Japan, India, Brazil, Mexico, Ireland, Austria and others), the international faculties of the Russian universities. The project is welcomed By Minister of Culture of Russia Vladimir Medinsky
Participants of festival and age categories:
All amateur and professional creative groups (from 4 pers) could participate.
- 0 group – from 3 to 6 years old (“small stars”) “Little Chap”;
- I age group - 7-10 y/o. (group is divided into sub-groups based on taken application);
- II age group - 11-14 y/o.;
- III age group - 15-20 y/o;
- IV age group – professionals from 21 years old
- V age group – mixed
* Soloists and small groups participate in limited number.
Nominations of Festival:
vocal (academic, stage, folk, music children theatres);
choreography (classic, folk, stage, modern, children dance, hip-hop, dance-mix etc.);
choirs, orchestras and instrumental ensembles;
theatres collectives with special game, attraction and ethnic ceremonies programs;
groups of young artists and photographers;
sport art (judo, kung-fu etc.);
sport sections of rhythmic gymnastics;
fine art and decorative applied art
Art competition blocks
«ART OF PEOPLES OF THE WORLD»
- Art performances on theme «Art of Peoples of The World»;
- Artists and photographers with works on theme “Peoples of the world”;
- Handicraft and decorative applied art masters;
- Young reporters and readers;
- Sport sections with shows on scene or lobby.
General blocks of competition
- Art performances on free theme
«The Best» - the competition of owner of Grand-Prix for different festivals – 1 best performance for Special Prize and Gift!
«Premier» - performances presented the first time on big scene
«LITTLE CHAP» - the youngest participants
***Please note block in application near the nomination
• performing skills;
• art level of the performance;
• originality of the performance;
• entertainment and stage performance culture;
• delicacy of the costume;
• culture of communication with other participants during performances and at the festival;
• adherence to performance regulations;
• charm and smiles.
• artistic level of work performance;
• originality and idea of work;
• complexity of the work performed.
We welcome all types of fine arts, arts and crafts, photo art, etc.
Work on the nominations of painting and graphics, art photography must comply with the formats A1, A2, A3, have a rigid plate, if possible framed (without glass), or a mat with the presence of mounts for hanging. For the competition - 1 work for 1 participant.
Jury of the competition:
Jury of the Festival consists of the numbers of artists, representative of art schools who evaluate achievements of participants and give recommendations for continuing of creative way.
Awards of Festival:
- Prize Grand Prix – Grand-Prix, festival cup, perhaps in each nomination (according to jury).
- Diploma Laureate 1st degree and cup.
- Diploma Laureate 2d degree and cup.
- Diploma Laureate 3d degree and cup.
- Diplomante 1st degree and cup.
- Diplomante 2d degree and cup.
- Diplomante 3d degree and cup.
The number of laureates and diploma winners of each degree is not limited, determined by the jury. The competition has established a qualification rather than a competitive pricing principle.
MAIN SPECIAL PRIZES “Cultural diplomacy” and certification - awarded for the promotion of national culture and creativity of the peoples of the world in Russia and abroad
«Best ballet-master work»
- “Honorary Prize of the Jury”
- «Master of the Planet of Arts» - certificates to leaders for pedagogical and creative skills in working with the team
- Cash certificates for future trips in the amount of 10 to 50 thousand rubles.
Recommended arrival time - 08:00–12:00.
Sightseeing excursion over Kaliningrad:
Kaliningrad was established in the second part of XIII century by the knights of the Teutonic Order – they called this place Konigsberg – The King Mountain. Gothic architecture stands close to modern buildings. Immanuel Kant, great philosopher, spent his whole life in this city. His grave is located in The Minster on the Island of Immanuel Kant. You will also see The Brandenburg Gates, “Der Dona” Tower, Frinland Gates, Tower of “Wrangel”.
**After the excursion you will be able to visit The Amber Museum, Konigsberg Forts, Museum of the World Ocean, Zoo, Botanic Gardens.
Accommodation in hotel. Meeting with the Organizing Committee.
Dinner. Attention! There is only dinner on arrival date and breakfast on departure date.
Upon availability – Festival Disco.
2nd day - Festival day:
GRAND OPENING OF THE FESTIVAL “PLANET OF ARTS”. Competition and gala-concert.
1st part «Culture of the Nations of the World» and “Common” part. Artists are performing before the Jury and the audience.
2nd part «ECO-Planet» – competition on the theme of environmental protection.
Master-class on vocal, folk and modern choreography. Creative meetings. Mass media.
3rd day - Excursion day:
Breakfast. Free day. Transfer to the sea (upon request). Zelenogradsk is located 30km from Kaliningrad on the coast of the Baltic Sea, at the beginning of “Kurshskaya Kosa” National Park. It has a wide and long sand beach, convenient entrance to the sea. Rest by the sea can be for any quantity of days .
Excursions (add. fee):
- National Recreational Park “Kurshskaya Kosa” - enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage – a thing sand thread, dividing sea and freshwater bay. You will be able to climb the highest dune in Europe – dune Efa, see “Dancing Forest” with bizzare curling pine-trees.
- Yantarniy (Amber) village – unique place on the Baltic Sea Coast, with unique amber factory to collect and manufacture amber – “sunny stone”.
4th day - Excursion day:
Breakfast. For 3nights program – departure.
- East Prussia. Castle Shaaken is closely tied with the history of Russia – Peter the Great and Queen Catherine I visited it many times. You will see Inquisition Museum in the basement, exhibition of siege guns, stables.
- Knights show – upon availability.
- Svetlogorsk during East Prussia times was called Raushen. This is the most picturesque place on the coast: high waterside, sea sound, green hills and abundance of trees, cute buildings in German style and narrow curling streets. For those who love music we suggest visiting Organ hall.
Festival Disco and Festival quiz. Upon availability – “Mister and Miss Festival” Competition.
- East of Kaliningrad region
- South and East of Kaliningrad region
- Baltiysk city – most Western city of Russia
- Kaliningrad in the evening – with river boat trip
- 145 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in a hotel at least 3* (not in the city centre*)- 4 days/3 nights
- two meals per day - breakfast and dinner
- transfer for competition
- city tour (from 20 pers)
- transfers station-hotel-station (for groups from 20 pers)
- Every 16-th FREE.
Possible 4* hotel in the city centre with additional extra fee.
Festival fee for local participants and for collectivies with festival package:
12 euro/pers – from 10 pers, participants before 7 years old– 10 euro/pers.
18 euro/pers. – 6-9 pers.
21 euro/pers. – 3-5 pers.
28 euro/pers. – soloists, duets
For the collectives from 6 persons it is possible to show 2 performances in the different thematic blocks for one festival fee. Every performance is estimated separately.
Additional nomination - 50 euro/collective
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.