Poreč, Istria Croatia
Choirs / Songs Orchestras Authentic Processed Styled Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes Sacred / church music Classical music
Director: Mr. Peter Laskowski
until 15 February 2023
The largest peninsula of the Adriatic is Croatia’s most popular holiday destination. Despite the relatively small surface of Istria it offers an unbelievable multitude of impressive sceneries to be discovered. The combination of natural beauties, the healing powers of air, sun and the ocean, as well as the hospitality of the local inhabitants are like magic. Besides gorgeous parks, a picturesque stone coast and long beaches the Croatian Riveria provides many superb cultural events, such as the Istra Music Festival with performances from choirs and orchestras from all over the world.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2nd day: participation in the concert of all ensembles, visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4th day: visit to a festival concert
5th day: departure
- Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
- The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts in the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
- There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
Prices for the accommodation start from 159 Euro.
Participation fee includes:
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation, half-board (breakfast and dinner)
- at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Croatia
- city tour in Porec
- city tour in Pula
- city tour in Rovinj
- excursion into the interior of Istria with wine and olive oil tasting
- boat trip from/to Porec