Lake Como, Monza, Milano Italy
Adults Childrens's Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes
Director: Danijela Delic, Milijana Lukic
Conditions for participation:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in folklore festival which will be held on the banks of Lake Como in Lombardy, Italy (town Lecco).
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
- Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited. Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome. Soloists are not accepted.
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival on Lake Como and travel to Italy for the same price.
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 4* hotels in area near Lake Como – Monza – Milan, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 4 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group (25+1).
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group (42+2).
- 215 Euro per person - 4 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 2€ to 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 7€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (54€ half board included)
The groups should arrive to the hotel in Lombardy between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program of folklore festival.
For the morning we suggest the boat tour on the outstanding Lake Como which we organize for the participants of the Festival. It is also the day of the folklore festival. Performances are planned to be held on the banks of Lake Como on an open-air stage or theatre (in town of Lecco).
This day is free for sightseeing. You can visit Milano and Monza.
We suggest you spend the second free day visiting St.Moritz or Lugano.
You should check-out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the folklore festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.