Director: Mr. Zoran Leveski
Durrës, home to the biggest seaport in the country, is located 34 km away from Tirana. It is the most ancient city in Albania, with almost 3,000 years of history. Its foundation dates back to 627 B.C. when the Corinthians and settlers from Corcyra invaded the Illyrian territory of the Taulants. The city is home to many ancient archaeological sites and finds. The most notable tourist attraction in Durrës is the amphitheater of the Roman Emperor Hadrian with 15,000 seats, the second biggest amphitheater in the Balkans .
- 75 Euro per person for 3 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
- 90 Euro per person for 4 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
- 105 Euro per person for 5 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
- Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
- Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant
We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in Hotels and Apartments.
The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
For any extra double room, the group should pay extra 5 euro/person/day and for a single room additional 15 euro per day.
If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 25 euro per person).
For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free-gratis.
The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM
Day 1: 24.06.2020
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Visiting the old city of Durres (optional)
Ensembles parade -Official opening of the festival
Visiting the City Tirana (optional)
Preparing activities for the festival
Gala evening in the hotel where each group should perform with short choreography of 5 minutes, also with few people of the 8-10 dancers, whether in live or in USB each group at the beginning will give 5 minutes performance. At the same night, we will give certificates and gifts for each participant group.
Beach time, free activities
Checking out of the hotels
Conditions of the festival:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
- The number of participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
The copyright of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.