Ohrid North Macedonia
Director: Mr. Zoran Leveski
to participate in
Ohrid City - a mixture of rich history and modern life…
Ohrid has been a living town for 2 400 years, notable for having 365 churches, one for each day of the year, and is referred to as the Macedonian Jerusalem. Archaeological finds indicate that Ohrid is one of the oldest human settlements in all of Europe.
Lake Ohrid rightly deserves the name "Macedonia’s freshwater sea". Not only for its warm water blue color, which gains its intensity from the sky blue color, but because of its size, this lake gives an impression of being a sea. With its unique flora and fauna, the lake is one of the largest biological reserves in Europe.
72 euro per person - 4 days (3 nights HB – breakfast and dinner)
92 euro per person - 5 days (4 nights HB – breakfast and dinner)
87 euro per person - 4 days (3 nights HB – breakfast and dinner)
116 euro per person - 5 days (4 nights HB – breakfast and dinner)
* Groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
* Any banking costs that may arise must be paid by the applicant.
- We offer accommodation: Hotels and Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 22 euro per person).
- For a group of 21 people, you will have 1 free-gratis.
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
- Important! Macedonian Tourist Tax and Insurance (0.70 cent euro coint per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel
Exchanging gifts and certificate
Visiting the old city of Ohrid (Samuil Fortress, Antique Theater, St. Kliment Ohridski - Plaosnik, St. Jovan Kaneo)
First festival night
Cruising with Boat on Ohrid Lake and visit the Museum on water and the most famous tourist resort St. Naum
Second festival night
Beach free time
Checking out of the hotels
* The organizer reserves the right of changes in the festival program.
Conditions of the festival:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world.
- The number of participants is not limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music CD or USB.
- You should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival.
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers and posters.
The copyright of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.