7 - 10 July 2023
Adults Childrens's Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled
Director: Aron Kovats
Montecatini Terme located in Tuscany, is not a resort: it’s the biggest spa-town in Italy. Here tourism is the main activity: every year 200 hotels sell 2 million overnight-stays for travelers who want to see the city amenities and to take short trips to the nearby art-cities: Lucca, Florence, Pisa, Siena… all easily reachable by bus or by train.
The spas, markets, theatres, many restaurants and nightclubs make a glad vacation in Montecatini. Concerts, fairs, ballrooms, art exhibitions and festivals attracts the local (21000 inhabitants) and the tourist in a well-organized and a pleasant agenda.
Come and join us on the 7-10 July, and be part of the "Tuscany" experience together with many other folk groups, dance ensembles, bands, choirs, modern dancers, and majorettes from all over the world!
- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- The number of the participants is not limited
- No age limits
- 155 Euro per person - 3* hotels in triple rooms
- supplement for a double room is 6 Euro/ person/ day
- supplement for a single room is 20 Euro/ person/ day
- addition day can be booked for 50 Euro/ person/ day
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader in a double room free of charge (24+1)!
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the festival concert
- Half-board, extended continental breakfast + dinner, three-course meal (1/2l of water included)
- Diplomas, gifts
Participation fee does not include:
- Optional Programs (not arranged by the organizers)
- Tourist tax: 1 Euro/ person/ day, payment on the spot in the hotel
- Air-conditioning: 1.5 Euro/ person/ day, payment on the spot in the hotel
Afternoon arrival at Montecatini Terme
Accommodation at hotels, meeting with organizers in the late afternoon
Free program in Montecatini - Montecatini Alto, Piazza Giuseppe Giusti, Fontana Guidotti, Basilica Santa Maria Assunta, Grotta Maona
Dinner – overnight
Optional program – bathing in Montecatini in the thermal baths
Sightseeing in Lucca - Puccini Museum, Torre delle Ore, Chiesa di Santa Mari, Piazza Anfiteatro
Sightseeing in Pisa - Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza dei Miracoli, Duomo di Pisa, Battistero
Performance on Piazza del Poppolo, the main square of Montecatini
After the concert, all groups get gifts and diploma from the organizers
Optional program – tour to Ligurian Sea (Livorno, Viareggio) or
Sightseeing in Florence – Piazza del Duomo, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Palazzo Vecchio, River Arno, Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace, Uffizi Gallery
Breakfast, departure of participants
- San Miniato – Palazzo del Seminario, Rocca Federico II, Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta e di San Genesio
- Vinci – Birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo Museum
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.