Director: Mr. Tamaz Daushvili
190 Euro per person at guest houses.
5 days (4 nights) (half board - breakfast and dinner)
On every 25th participant one is free of charge (24+1).
- Transfer from Kutaisi, Batumi international airport and back.
- Optional excursions in Mestia,Museum in Mestia,Martvili canyons, Ushguli, Hatsvali, transfer and guide (English, Russian speaking).
Participation fee does not include:
Additional day will cost 25 Euro a day per person (half board - breakfast and dinner) in guest houses.
Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five (5-10) Euro per day per person.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group. The participant’s safety is on their personal responsibility.
- Entrance tickets in Martvili canyon and Museum in Mestia.
24/07/2020: Day of arrival - bus will take groups in Mestia.On the way excursion in Martvili canyon. Check in at guest house – The rest of the total amount for the group, must be paid on this day - Dinner .
25/07/2020: Breakfast – Excursion in Mestia,Museum in Mestia,Hatsvali - Dinner
26/07/2020: Breakfast-concert. Gifts will be offered to you by the local Municipality at the end of the performance - Dinner
27/07/2020: Breakfast – Excursion in Ushguli( one of the highest continuously inhabited settlements in Europe) - Dinner
28/07/2020: Breakfast - Departure of the groups.
* Optional Tours – transfer from airport and back is free, transfer to concert place and back is free
*** Certificates of participation will be given
**** Invitation letter will be provided if needed
***** The final program of the festival (date of the concert) could be changed by the organizers if needed.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.