Pula, Rovinj Croatia
Director: Milenko Andreski
Pula - the largest Istrian city and port, a busy commercial and administrative center, an attractive holiday destination for many tourists where the sun shines 2350 hours a year. The tradition of the city is recorded in every stone, which is evidenced by the large number of cultural and historical monuments from almost all periods of its past, many of which are an integral part of the city's fabric.
Arrival to Pula / Rovinj. Accommodation in the selected object. Facultative tour of Pula. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
Breakfast. An optional tour of Rovinj. Free time. Dinner. Optional extras. Overnight.
Breakfast. Optional tour of the Istrian coast. Free time. Dinner. Optional extras. Overnight.
Breakfast. Press Conference. Facultative tour of Zagreb sights: Cathedral, St. Mark's Church, Jelačić Square, Lotršćak Tower, Mimara Museum and Archeological Museum... Opening Ceremony. Performance of the participants. Dinner. Disco night out (optional). Overnight.
Breakfast. Info presentation in the conference room at the hotel. Optional boat ride. Performance of the participants. Festival closing ceremony. Dinner. Organized evening out and socializing (optional). Overnight.
- 95 Euro per person - Hotel ***; 3 half boards
- 79 Euro per person - Hostel / Apartments; 3 half boards
- 125 Euro per person - Hotel ***; 4 half boards
- 105 Euro per person - Hostel / Apartmens; 4 half boards
- 149 Euro per person - Hotel ***; 5 half boards
- 129 Euro per person - Hostel / Apartmens; half boards
Supplement for double room is 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for accommodation in a single room is + 50% of the price to be paid for the single person accommodated in such room.
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in the selected facility in double, triple and quadruple rooms based on half board (breakfast and dinner);
- Participation in the festival;
- A companion during the festival;
- Diploma, plaque, photos and video.
Participation fee does not include:
- Optional trips
- Individual and all other costs outside the intended program
- Transfer from / to the airport
- Visit Guide to Zagreb (price depends on language of choice)
- Restaurant dinner with live music (price includes one drink)
- Disco 6 €
- Lotršćak Tower € 5
- Mimar Museum € 7
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.