International “Antalya Dance Music Culture Festival”
4 - 10 May, 2021 in Manavgat - Antalya
- Folk Dance
- Modern Dance
- Rhytmic Gymnastics
- Majorette Groups
- Dance Theatre
Conditions for participation:
Participants have to come Antalya Manavgat on 4 May Tuesday, hotel check in time is 14.00 and leaving time is 10 May Monday, check out time is 11.00 a.m (after breakfast)
There is not a limit in the number of participants
- There is not any limit for participant age
- Participants can use CD or live music
- Participants will show their performances at a place which is in accordance with the festival committee’s decision.
Each group should bring flags of their countries with them
- Festival commitee will take care for the concert venue in case of bad weather conditions
- Participants should prepare 3-6 performances with duration maximum 8 minutes
- Concert will be held in an open area. Stage - 6 * 9 meter
- Festival committee will provide a guide to all groups. Festival language is English.
- Excursions (historical and tourists sights) will be arranged for the participants in their free time.
- The groups can visit also aqupark and have an yacht trip tours (additionally paid)
- The groups will be accommodated in 4**** hotel, located very closed to seaside ( 3-4 beds in each room)
- ALL INCLUSIVE system
Triple rooms has 1 french bed and 1 single bed. Quadriple rooms has 1 french bed,1 single bed and 1 extra bed. Extra bed is smaller than other beds.
Every type of travel, health insurance and other insurances are in groups owns.
Participants need to send 5 different pictures, 1 video (which includes their performances) after submitting the application
- 130 Euro per person for 5 nights / 6 days, All inclusive accommodation
- 156 Euro per person for 6 nights / 7 days, All inclusive accommodation
- Double room price is 32 Euro per day per person
- Single room price is 40 Euro per person per day
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 1.000 Euro deposit from before 1st April 2021.
News About the Festival
View All News
27 January 2020
Strong preparations for the conduction of 7 festivals in May in Turkey were started. Festivals are held under the auspices of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF. If you want to…