International “Antalya Dance Music Culture Festival” 02 - 07 May 2020 in Manavgat - Antalya.
- Folk Dance
- Modern Dance
- Rhytmic Gymnastics
- Dance Theatre
Conditions for participation:
Participants have to come Antalya Manavgat on 02 May Saturday, hotel check in time is 14.00 and leaving time is 07 May Thursday, check out time is 11.00 a.m (after breakfast)
There is not a limit in the number of participants
Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
- There is not any limit for participant age.
- Participants can use CD or live music .
- Participants will show their performance in place which is in accordance with the festival committee’s decision.
- Festival commitee will take care of weather conditions.
- While festival, participants will prepare their performance, 3 - 6 and at most 8 minutes longer.
- Performance will showed in open area. Performances will be showed in areas which are 9 * 8 meter.
- Festival committee will give a guide to all groups while festival. Festival language is English.
- There will be historical and touristy trips for participiants in free times.
- Furthermore, there will be, aqupark and yacht trip tours (with extra payment)
- While festival, every groups security will be ensured by festival committee.
- The hotel which groups will accommodated in is very closed to seaside, (3-4 bed in each room)
- Triple rooms has 1 french bed and 1 single bed. Quadriple rooms has 1 french bed, 1 single bed and 1 extra bed. Extra bed smaller than other beds.
Every type of travel, health insurance and other insurances are in groups owns.
Hotels in which groups will stay will be in Side Ramada Resort Hotel
- ALL INCLUSIVE system.
- 130 Euro per person for 5 nights / 6 days, All inclusive accommodation
- 156 Euro per person for 6 nights / 7 days, All inclusive accommodation
- Every 25 person,26.person is free .
- Double room price is 34 Euro per day per person
- Single room price is 42 Euro per person per day
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 1.000 Euro deposit from before 15 March 2020.
News About the Festival
View All News
27 January 2020
Strong preparations for the conduction of 7 festivals in May in Turkey were started. Festivals are held under the auspices of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF. If you want to…