19 - 24 April 2022
Director: Mr. Ferah AKÇA
International "Children Festival"
19 - 24 April 2022 in Side, Manavgat - Antalya
- Folk Dance
- Modern Dance
- Rhytmic Gymnastics
- Majorette Groups
- Dance Theatre
Conditions for participation:
- Participants have to come to Manavgat, Antalya on 19 April (Tuesday) - hotel check in time is 14.00 and leaving time is 24 April (Sunday) - starting from 11.00 a.m (after breakfast).
- Early check-in price is 7 Euro per person - includes food and bavarege service, not room.
- Late check-out price is 7 Euro per person - includes food and bavarege service, not room.
- There is no limit for the number of participants.
- Participants can use CD or live music.
- Participants will show their performances in place which is in accordance with the festival committee’s decision.
- Festival commitee will take care in case of bad weather conditions.
- Participants should prepare 3-6 performances with duration maximum 8 minutes.
- Concert will be held in an open area. Stage - 6 * 9 meter.
- Festival committee will provide a guide to all groups. Festival language is English.
- Excursions (historical and tourists sights) will be arranged for the participants in their free time.
- Furthermore, there will be aqupark (additional payment is 15 Euro per person) and yacht trip tours (additional payment is 10 Euro per person).
- The groups will be accommodated in 5***** hotel which is very close to the seaside (3-4 beds in each room).
- ALL INCLUSIVE system.
Triple rooms has 1 french bed and 1 single bed. Quadriple rooms has 1 french bed, 1 single bed and 1 extra bed. Extra bed is smaller than other beds.
Every type of travel, health insurance and other insurances are in groups owns.
The groups should bring flags of their countries with them.
Airport transportations will be paid by the groups, yet festival committee can provide guidance for arrangements. The transportation between festival place and hotel will be provided by the festival committee (Only by coming airplane). Airport transfer fee is 15 Euro per person (airport - hotel - airport).
Ministry of Health regulations will be applied at the hotel entrance and exit.
The rules of the local and national government on Covid 19 will be applied for the shows.
Participants need to send 5 different pictures, 1 video (which includes their performances) after submitting the application.
125 Euro per person for 5 nights/ 6 days, All inclusive accommodation
Double room price is 32 Euro per person per day
Single room price is 40 Euro per person per day
* On every 25 people - 1 person is free (25 paying + 1 free).
* Payments will be made in cash at check-in.
Any group, willing to participate, must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 1.000 Euro deposit from before 1st March 2022.
News About the Festival
View All News
9 May 2022
240 performers from 5 countries took part in the VIIth edition of the International Children's Festival in Manavgat
240 performers from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Belarus and Turkey presented their art at the seventh edition of the International Children's Festival in Manavgat, Turkey. The forum was held from…