29 - 31 May 2020
Director: Gordana Zoric
Zlatibor is located in the municipality of Čajetina, western Serbia. It is a popular mountain and tourist place in Serbia.
- folklore ensembles, dance and balet clubs
- ages 7-18 years
Note: All ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestra or music CD or USB. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance in duration of max 10 minutes.
1st day - Arrival of the ensemble and accommodation after 1p.m.-Villa "Mina"( www.vilamina.rs); Lunch, free time. Dinner. Overnight stay.
2nd day - Breakfast. Free time for optional tours. Lunch. Performance in the center -The Royal square. Award of certificates. Dinner. Overnight stay.
3rd day - Breakfast, leaving the hotel before 11am
The organizer reserves the right to make changes within the program.
- 69 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in the apartments Villa "Mina"; rooms are 1/3 and 1/4 ( supplement for 1/2 room is 5 euro per person per night )
- 2 full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Performance at The Royal Square
- Certificate of participation
Participation fee doesn't include:
- city tax 1 euro per person, per day
- facultative excursions (Mokra Gora, Dino Park, Gondola ride)
- health or and any other insurance
- all other expenses which could be made by group members.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, you have to pay 20 euro per person in advance which will be deducted from the final payment. Rest of amount you shall pay in cash when you arrive on Zlatibor.