Prague Czech Republic
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
03.11 - 06.11.2022.
Participants are ensembles from Russia, Indonesia, India, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Romania, Slovenia, Montenegro, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia…
03.11: Arival of Ensembles at Hotel, room accommodation and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walk through main avenue Vaclav, National museum, then Staromestke namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument of Carl the IV, National divaldo (theater) and then return to hotel. Diner. Facultative departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
04.11: Breakfast. Festival day.
Perform of cultural-art societies. Receiving of certificates. Dinner.
Facultative: Mutually–friendly night.
05.11: After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to beautiful city of Dresden!!! Return to Prague. Going back to hotel.
Dinner. Overnight stay.
06.11: Breakfast. Facultative ship tour on the river Vltava. Return to hotel. Leaving the hotel and unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year !!!!!!
- 109 Euro per person - Price of registration fee for Accommodation at Hotels like: Top hotel ****, Olympik Hotel****, Olympik Congress Hotel****, Olympik Tri Star Hotel ***
- 99 Euro per person - Price of registration fee for Accommodation at Hotels like: Olympik Tri Star, Hotel Globus ***..
- paying goes in several month payments till departure time
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in hotel in Prague based on 3 half board in 1/3 rooms (supplement for 1/2 room is from 5 Euro per person per night)
- Organization expenses
- Free place on every 25th member
- Inviting letter
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of Hotels is from 30 Euro per person in 1/3 or 1/4 room (price depends on the choosen Hotel)
- City tax for persons above 18 year old from 2 € to 4 € per person per day, depends of Hotel category
- Facultative tours (tour of Prague from 4 Euro per person, Dresden 25 Euro, Carlstein 15 Euro, Carl's vari 25 Euro, Discoteques 8 Euro, Ship tour 9 Euro – 10 Euro - prices depend on the number of persons
- Transport, parking, insurance ...
Note: all ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestra or music CDs. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance with duration of 5 - 15 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.