Director: Lyubov Savilova
until 18 September 2020
Aims of festival:
One of the main aims is the popularization of national traditions and culture of peoples, the formation of tolerance and interest in children for national arts and cultures of different countries of the world.
Teams from different countries and cities meet for exchange creative goals, communication, friendship and participation in the competition for the best collective in their genre.
Our festival-competition reflexes the creative scope of the countries and world people and unites different elements of all types of art: dances, music, fashion, painting and theatre. It is a platform where the creative community meets with the aim to show the unity and exchange knowledge and experience.
- The competition is intended to promote the level rise of creative collectives under the leadership of experienced professionals and masters, involving pedagogues and their inmates in the international festival actions.
- The engagement for cooperation with the creative collectives leading experts of culture and famous artists of Russia and other countries.
Participants of festival and age categories:
All amateur and professional creative groups (from 4 pers) could participate.
- 0 group – from 3 to 6 years old (“small stars”) “Little Chap”;
- I age group - 7-10 y/o. (group is divided into sub-groups based on taken application);
- II age group - 11-14 y/o.;
- III age group - 15-20 y/o;
- IV age group – professionals from 21 years old
- V age group – mixed
vocal (academic, stage, folk, music children theatres);
choreography (classic, folk, stage, modern, children dance, hip-hop, dance-mix etc.);
choirs, orchestras and instrumental ensembles;
theatres collectives with special game, attraction and ethnic ceremonies programs;
groups of young artists and photographers;
sport art (judo, kung-fu etc.);
sport sections of rhythmic gymnastics;
fine art and decorative applied art
- Art performances on theme «Art of Peoples of The World»;
- Artists and photographers with works on theme “Peoples of the world”;
- Handicraft and decorative applied art masters;
- Young reporters and readers;
- Sport sections with shows on scene or lobby.
- Art performances on free theme
- «The Best» - the competition of owner of Grand-Prix for different festivals – 1 best performance for Special Prize and Gift!
- «Premier» - performances presented the first time on big scene
- «LITTLE CHAP» - the youngest participants
- performing skills;
- art level of the performance;
- originality of the performance;
- entertainment and stage performance culture;
- delicacy of the costume;
- culture of communication with other participants during performances and at the festival;
- adherence to performance regulations;
- charm and smiles.
- artistic level of work performance;
- originality and idea of work;
- complexity of the work performed.
Jury of the competition:
- Prize Grand Prix – Grand-Prix, festival cup, perhaps in each nomination (according to jury).
- Diploma Laureate 1st degree and cup.
- Diploma Laureate 2d degree and cup.
- Diploma Laureate 3d degree and cup.
- Diplomante 1st degree and cup.
- Diplomante 2d degree and cup.
- Diplomante 3d degree and cup.
The number of laureates and diploma winners of each degree is not limited, determined by the jury. The competition is established on a qualification rather than a competitive pricing principle.
MAIN SPECIAL PRIZES “Cultural diplomacy” and certification - awarded for the promotion of national culture and creativity of the peoples of the world in Russia and abroad
«Best ballet-master work»
“Honorary Prize of the Jury”
«Master of the Planet of Arts» - certificates to leaders for pedagogical and creative skills in working with the team
Cash certificates for future trips in the amount of 10 to 50 thousand rubles.
- 195 euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in a hotel 3-4* - 5 days\4 nights
- three meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- transfer for competition
- city tour and transfer meeting at the airport and back (from 20 pers)
- 12 Euro per person – from 10 pers, participants before 7 years old– 10 euro/pers.
- 18 Euro per person – 6-9 pers.
- 21 Euro per person – 3-5 pers.
- 28 Euro per person – soloists, duets
For the collectives from 6 persons it is possible to show 2 performances in the different thematic blocks for one festival fee. Every performance is estimated separately.
Sochi is the city of the Olympic games in Russia in 2014, that can inspire you to new creative discoveries. Different genres and types of creativity are represented. Festival days will make you part of a large-scale forum of culture of the peoples of the world. Each child will receive a special diploma. Groups are always accompanied by a professional guide.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Farewell evening of all participants of the festival. The festival lottery.
Check out the home.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.