Paralia, Katerini Greece
Director: Kseniya Ulitovskaya
It is a not competitive festival.
Each group should consist of most 60 members including dancers, managers ,directors and musicians.
If a group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
No age limits for participants.
Ensembles need to have there transport to Paralia.
Ensemble need to have at least 2 dances, 10-12 minutes each with orchestra or USB.
To have a flag of your country and table with the name of the ensemble
21.00 Welcome reception
19.30 Parade and Festival evening on the square in Paralia or Olimpic
19.30 Parade and Second festival evening on the square of Olympic beach or Paralia
Party with all participants in Aloha Bar Beach
21.00 Workshop – Learning different dancies
82 Euro for 3 HB per person (3 nights with 2 meals per day)
102 Euro for 4 HB per person (4 nights with 2 meals per day.
124 Euro for 5 HB per person (5 nights with 2 meals per day)
On 24 participants, the 25th is free or 50 – 2 free
Additional HB is 28 euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel& Apartments accommodation ( in triple and quadruple rooms) with 2 meals per day in Paralia and Olimpic beach
- 2/2 rooms available for drivers and leaders
- On 24 the 25 is free or 50 – 2 free
- Diploma & Presents for group
- Bus free parking
- You should have insurance for medical care
Participation fee does not include:
- Everything that is not “include”
- Excursions are optional and the price depend of the number of people
- You can come by plane on Thessaloniki airport and it will be paid by you