Ohrid North Macedonia
Director: Zoran Leveski
Ohrid has been a living town for 2400 years, notable for having 365 churches, one for each day of the year, and is referred to as the Macedonian Jerusalem. Archaeological finds indicate that Ohrid is one of the oldest human settlements in all of Europe.
Lake Ohrid rightly deserves the name “Macedonia’s freshwater sea”. Not only for its warm water blue color, which gains its intensity from the sky blue color but because of its size, this lake gives an impression of being a sea. With its unique flora and fauna, the lake is one of the largest biological reserves in Europe.
Checking in the hotel
Dinner in the hotel,
Welcome Reception (receiving diplomas and certificate from organizers)
Visiting the old city of Ohrid(Samuil Fortress, Antique Theater, St. Kliment Ohridski-Plaosnik, St. Jovan Kaneo)
First festival night
Cruising with Boat on Ohrid Lake and visit the Museum on water and the most famous tourist resort St. Naum
Beach free time
Checking out of the hotels
Conditions for participation:
- Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
- The number of participants is not limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
2. To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
3. You can perform with live music CD or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
5. The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
6. If a group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
7. Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
- 59 euro per person for 3 half-boards(2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments.
- 77 euro per person for 4 half-boards (2 meals per day) in Hotels & Apartments.
- 21 paying participants + 1 free of charge
The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
For any extra double room, the group should pay extra 5 euro/person/day and for a single room additional 15 euro per day.
If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 25 euro per person).
For a group of 21 people, you will have 1 free-gratis.
Airconditioning is 5 euros per room per day
The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
Important! Macedonian Tourist Tax and Insurance( 0.70 cent euro coin per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.