11 - 15 November 2020
Director: Mr. Milutin Lukic
until 23 October 2020
Conditions for participation:
Participants in the Meeting can be workers in education, preschool, health and cultural workers as individuals, as well as artistic ensembles, choirs, singing groups, orchestras, folklore ensembles of all ages if they accept the offered conditions for participation,-
Individual participants can be participants in the program, as observers or as active participants in the conference where they can nominate their topics for discussion,-
Ensembles perform their program of their choice for no longer than 15 minutes in accordance with the program of the meeting.
First day - Thursday:
Arrival in Istanbul (Silivri), accommodation in a hotel. Free time until dinner.
Second day - Friday:
After breakfast, organized departure accompanied by a local guide, to the center of Istanbul for sightseeing, boating on the Bosphorus or shopping. Return in the afternoon.
Dinner. After dinner the first working conference
Third day - Saturday:
Breakfast, free time for sightseeing, shopping and other until 18.00 when the second working conference begins with the presentation of the ensemble,- 20.30 Dinner
Fourth day - Sunday:
Breakfast. Leaving the hotel by 12 noon and returning. Arrival in the late evening.
The Organizer reserves the right to change the program, due to the circumstances of the pandemic, which may occur without the will and consent of the Organizer, based on the decisions of the Turkish authorities.
- 79 Euro per person in a triple room, additional day 25 Euro
- 94 Euro per person in a double room, additional day 30 Euro
- 144 Euro per person in a single room, additional day 40 Euro
- Every 26th participant is free (valid for organized groups)
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in a five-star hotel (Premium or Diamond), on the basis of three half-boards,
- confirmation of participation and organization costs.
Participation fee does not include:
- transport to Istanbul and back as well as local driving (we can offer co-organization of bus transport ) all forms of non-board consumption
- sightseeing in Istanbul accompanied by a guide and boat ride on the Bosphorus, as well tickets for museums
- travel insurance, which can be done with us
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee to EAFF, which is to be deducted at the final payment
As a next step, the ensembles are required to pay an advance in the amount of 30.00 euros. The rest of the agreed registration fee can be paid before entering the hotel.
In case the event is canceled due to pandemic conditions, the advance payment will be returned to each participant. In other cases of cancellation, the advance will not be refunded.