Director: Olga Ledneva
The main purpose of the competition is to present the teacher and student work within an academic year at the original world competition by means of the most powerful medium of our time - the Internet.
To hold the absentee International Online Competition "Music Fantasy" is a really actual idea. It attracts new technologies, gives an incentive to musicians of all ages to enhancement and creation!
Founders and organizers of the competition:
Conditions of participation:
Gala concert: 25.03.2021
The competition is held entirely via the Internet in 1 round.
- Folk instruments (guitar, house, balalaika, accordion, harp)
- Stringed bow instruments (viola, violin, cello, contrabass, harp)
- Woodwind and brass instruments (flute, saxophone, horn, fagot, clarinet, oboe, percussion instrument)
- Academic and folk vocals
V Fifth group: profi musicants.
The competition is held in one round. The participants must perform the program specified in the application.
Post your performance so that the whole world can hear it!
Program requirements for instrumentalists:
- Solo - 2 pieces
- Ensembles - 2 pieces
- Orchestras (brass, folk, chamber, symphonic) - 2-3 pieces
- Choir - 2-3 pieces
Participation fee via video online:
- Solo - 25 Euro
- Ensembles (from 2 to 10 people) - 30 Euro per group
- Choirs, orchestras, groups (over 10 people) - 40 Euro per group
The diploma does not say that participation is online.
The jury is composed of specialists in the field of culture and art: honored cultural workers, leading teachers of educational institutions, famous artists, composers, musicians. The composition of the jury changes periodically. The composition of the jury can insignificantly varied for reasons beyond the control of the Organizing Committee.
The participants’ performances are evaluated according to a 100-point system.
The decision of the jury is final and not subject to change. The results are announced in 5 days after the competition and sent to all participants by e-mail.
- instrument possession degree, intonation and musical tune purity
- repertoire complexity and arrangement, dynamic palette of sound possession, musicality
- artistry, art interpretation of a musical composition
- creative personality for individual performers
- Laureate I (Golden Diploma) is awarded to the participant who scored at least 90, oo / 100 points
- Laureate II (Silver Diploma) is awarded to the participant who scored at least 80, oo points
- Laureate III (Bronze Diploma) is awarded to the participant who scored at least 70, oo points
- Diplomant (Copper diploma) is awarded to the participant who scored at least 60 points
The number of diplomas of the laureates is not limited.
Special prize - an Invitation to perform at a concert of the Moscow Conservatory in the summer season 2020-2021.