Cote d’Azur France
Adults Childrens's Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits
Director: Danijela Delic, Milijana Lukic
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing ensembles, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this folklore festival which will be held on Cote d’Azur.
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
- Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited.
- Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome.
- Soloists are not accepted.
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival and take the chance to visit Italy and France for the same price.
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels, in triple rooms, and it includes 4 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group (25+1).
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group (42+2).
- 195 Euro per person - 4 nights HB
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax ( 2 – 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 6€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (45€)
- Optional tours
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program.
The day of the Folklore festival Cote d’Azur in (French Riviera). Performances will be held on an open-air stage in Bordighera / Ventimiglia . In the morning you may visit San Remo.
This day is free for sightseeing. We suggest visiting Nice and Cannes.
This day is free for sightseeing. We suggest visiting Monte Carlo and Menton.
You should check out after the breakfast.
The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the folklore festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in this folklore festival in French Riviera, a group pays 1500€ in advance and the rest not later than 15 days before the festival by bank transfer or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the previous agreement with the organizers.
The advanced payment is non-reimbursable if you later decide not to come, for any reason.
In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.