Director: Ruslan Ganshin
III INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION "CHRISTMAS [ONLINE] IDEAS"
The best and most advanced online competition returns to determine the best of the best in 2020.
We are re-launching our media platform to host a professional competition with the best international jury members. More than 10 countries of the world will take part in the competition to compete for titles and awards of the International Competition "CHRISTMAS [ONLINE] IDEAS".
2 options for participation will allow the maximum number of participants to take part in the competition and receive ratings from international judges, as well as for those who choose the option of participation "With comments", in addition to ratings, they will receive live comments on their competition number.
Option 2 "With comments of the jury": December 26, 2020
Venue: online platform
Age of participants: from 5 years old.
- Folklore and Ethnography
- Choral genre
- Instrumental genre
- Bard song
- the jury really evaluates your competition numbers as part of the live broadcast on our media platform;
- real open and impartial voting, jury members see the competition number together with the audience in the live broadcast;
- live comments of the jury members immediately after the competitor's performance (option of participation "with comments");
- assessments and comments of the jury members remain in the personal account of the participant (team);
- A live broadcast of the competition will be available on the website of the organizers as well as on the YouTube channel (you will receive additional information)
To participate in the III International Competition "CHRISTMAS [ONLINE] IDEAS", which will be held from 25 to 26 December on the online platform, groups are invited in the nominations: "Vocal", "Instrumental Music", "Choreography", "Circus Art".
- Option 1 (no comments from the jury members) - 15 Euro / competition performance.
- Option 2 (with comments by the jury members) - 25 Euro / competition performance.
Participation fee includes:
- Participation with one competition performance;
- Estimates from the jury members;
- Diploma (laureate, diploma winner, participant);
- Work of a professional jury.