Prague Czech Republic
Director: Julia Tomachkova
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18 DECEMBER, 2020
PUBLISHING OF ONLINE COMPETITION PARTS BY DISCIPLINES: 29 and 30 DECEMBER, 2020
PUBLISHING OF ONLINE OFFICIAL RESULTS AND AWARD CEREMONY: 30 DECEMBER, 2020
PLACE: ONLINE STAGE EUROPE
Aims & goals:
The main purpose of the online International Contest and Festival "GRAND ONLINE EUROFEST 2020" is to bring interesting talented performers from all around the world together on the NEW digital platform without travelling abroad and to allow them to present their skills, achievements and cultural traditions at international level, to motivate them for new victories, to exchange joyful emotions and feelings and to show the spirit of healthy competition, which is important and necessary for the development of creative personality and further professional career
Wonderful opportunity for performers not only to share their talent with the world, but to get evaluated by the recognized members of the International Jury Committee and to be awarded DIPLOMAS (in digital electronic form) as well as COPPER, BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD or PLATINUM MEDALS AWARD CERTIFICATES (in digital electronic form) and LETTERS OF APPRECIATION ((in digital electronic form)
Opportunity to win GIFT CERTIFICATES for further participation (discounted or free) in our International Competitions and Festivals in the year 2021
Popularization of performing arts and cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world
Presentation of art groups and solo performers with an innovative and interactive way on the online platform
Sharing experiences and creative achievements of participants from different countries
Opportunity to bring participants from all around the world closer to Internet audience and to gain internationally representative recognitions
Members of the jury:
General rules and regulations:
Procedure of participation:
- The competition and festival is held in the form of online competition and festival with distancing participation in one round. The competition takes place in form of video submission.
- Applications start being received from the Opening Date for Applications and will close at the Deadline Date for accepting application.
- Creative art groups, ensembles, teams, music and art schools, cultural centres and institutions, as well as soloists and small forms (duets, trios and groups up to 7 persons) who have timely and properly applied and paid the registration fee are allowed to participate in the online competition and festival.
- The competitive program of the participants is approved by the Organizing Committee on the basis of applications received and paid before the official deadline date.
- Applications should be applied with filling in all compulsory details of performer(s) in REPERTOIRE LIST and being used for issuing the official Diplomas and Medals Award Certificates. Art leaders, art directors, conductors, teachers, accompanists will be granted also by the Letters of Appreciation.
- For distancing participation it is compulsory to send the link to the video performance to Organizing Committee (see more information in TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS).
- All short-listed selected for competitive and festival program video performances are evaluated by the International Jury Committee, represented by internationally acknowledged cultural and art workers, according to the 10-points evaluation system (see more information in CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION AND JURY POINTS).
- The members of International Jury Committee review and evaluate the competitive performances in online form. The Jury evaluates proficiency and skills, mastery of technique, artistry, originality of interpretation and costumes, difficulty and choice of the repertoire and its compliance with the age and capabilities of the performer, stage presence and audience impact. No appeals may be lodged against the decisions of the jury.
- THE OFFICIAL RESULTS of the online competition and festival “GRAND ONLINE EUROFEST 2020” with Jury Points will be announced 10 working days after the Deadline Date for Applications. The Jury members have no right to disclose the results of the online competition and festival before their official announcement.
- All participants should prepare and send the link to their short-video recording of their competitive and festival program with REPERTOIRE OF FREE CHOICE within the time limits specified below:
SMALL FORMATIONS (up to 7 persons) – 1 video performance up to 7 minutes long
ENSEMBLES AND ART GROUPS (up to 14 persons) – 1 video performance up to 8 minutes long
ENSEMBLES AND ART GROUPS (15 and more persons) – 1 video performance up to 10 minutes long
FINE ARTS & CRAFTS – 1-2 works (photos or scans / see more details in in TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
11. OFFICIAL AWARD CEREMONY includes the publishing of the whole online competition by competitive disciplines on the official YouTube channel of organizers as well as the publishing of THE OFFICIAL RESULTS.
- Mini kids - from 6 to 8 years
- Children - from 9 to 12 years
- Juniors 1 - from 13 to 15 years
- Juniors 2 – from 16 to 18 years
- Adults 1 – from 19 years to 25 years
- Adults 2 – from 26 years and older
- Seniors – from 50 years and older
- Mixed grous
- Profi (professionals)
Competitive and festival disciplines:
COMPOSITION (instrumental music, vocal and choral music, pop and jazz music, electronic and computer music, other genres)
Criteria for evaluation:
up to 6.9 points – Diploma of Participation
- Soloists – 15 EURO / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Duets – 20 EURO / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Trio / quartets – 25 EURO / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Small formations (up to 7 persons) – 30 EURO / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
- Ensembles and art groups (8 persons and more) – 35 EURO / for 1 short-video performance in one discipline
PERSONAL DIPLOMA for every member of art group or collective – extra 5 EURO / participant
PERSONAL MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE for every member of art group or collective – extra 5 EURO / participant.
DIPLOMA OF PARTICIPATION + COPPER MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE
DIPLOMA OF LAUREATE of the 3rd Degree + BRONZE MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE
DIPLOMA OF LAUREATE of the 2nd Degree + SILVER MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE
DIPLOMA OF LAUREATE of the 1st Degree + GOLD MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE
DIPLOMA OF GRAND PRIX WINNER + PLATINUM MEDAL AWARD CERTIFICATE
Main technical requirements:
All videos should be recorded as live performance in one space (at home, on stage, in class, auditorium or other proper place).
Video recordings from other festivals or competitions dated for years 2019/2020 are permitted only on condition if video is uploaded exclusively by the performer(s) and on condition that the creative property of the video remains on the performer(s).
Participants are responsible for compliance with the copyrights and related rights as well as for the settlement of ownership on all sound tracks / phonograms they use in their video for the competitive program. By submitting their video performances at the online competition and festival GRAND ONLINE EUROFEST 2020, participants agree to their free publication, public display, broadcast or other transmission, unless otherwise agreed with the organizers on an individual basis at the time of application.
All videos recordings must be of high quality, with high resolution of at least 720 pixels, without any acoustic interference.
All videos are recommended be taken on a static camera using tripod to eliminate the effect of “shaking hands”. Videos taken on mobile phone are allowed only in high quality.
All videos must have homogenous background if possible and sufficient lighting.
All short-videos must be without signs of editing and stitching of frames.
Each video must contain only one separate competitive performance.
IMPORTANT: The video recordings registered for competitive program of online competition and festival “GRAND ONLINE EUROFEST 2020” must be published on any of the file hosting sites (YouTube, Google Drive, etc.), MUST HAVE OPEN ACCESS without viewing restrictions and with storage period of AT LEAST 30 DAYS FROM THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS.
Special requirements for competitive disciplines:
The participants in the competitive discipline "VOCAL ART" must perform “live” or use only the "minus" soundtrack. It is forbidden to use the "plus" soundtrack.
Important conditions and obligations:
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.