Saint Petersburg Russia
Director: Artur Nikiforov
The main events will take place on our partner platforms - YouTube, VKontakte, Zoom and Facebook. All performances which you send us will be stream online. The international jury will evaluate in real-time.
The festival DANCE LINE allows to break the barriers between the countries and to learn and expose the culture of nations from around the world. There is no need for travel expenses, plane tickets and
pay for a hotel.
During dance festival will be arranged online conference (webinar) on Zoom to discuss dance works with the jury, so dance group’s teachers will get a chance to ask a question in live broadcast.
The Grand Prix winner will be awarded with the prize in amount of 170 EUR.
Establishment of creative contacts, strengthening inter-regional relations and cooperation through the children's work, the formation of the creative potential of the younger generation
Revival, preservation and development of national cultures and the strengthening of international cooperation
Relationship with the best creative teams, promotion and popularization of choreography
Providing methodological and advisory assistance in the field of choreography, the exchange of experience
The support of the young, talented teens
Bringing together all the dancers and teachers, located far from each other
Artist of ballet in the Belarusian State Circus, choreographer model-dance show «SKstyleBarcelona» in Barcelona, choreographer of performances of the International Competition “Eurovision”, champion of Latvia of the contemporary dance.
Graduate of Tallinn Ballet School, ballet dancer at Estonian National Ballet during 22 years, classical ballet teacher at Tallinn Ballet School, member of jury of Estonian Theatrical Union and Estonian School Dance Festival.
Associate Professor at the Department of Choreographic Art in Saint - Petersburg University of the Humanities and Social Sciences, Ph.D. in Art History, teacher of the discipline "Folk Dance" and “Stylized Folk Dance”.
Conditions for participation:
- International Dance Festival is open for dance groups of different styles, ballet schools, soloists and duets, professional dancers. One dance group may participate in a few nominations and age divisions.
- There is no age limit for participants.
- All performers must be registered to the festival.
- For the participation you have to direct the video with your dances to e-mail of the organizers.
- The Application Form is available in electronic form on our homepage. Deadline for sending application form is 12 (th) January 2020. It is possible to correct the application form (only part about performances), but no later than 12 (th) January 2021. After we receive the completed application form, we contact you and send the confirmation.
- The total time of all videos of dance performances should not be over 30 minutes.
Accepted the following video files: MP4, MPEG4, MOV, AVI and WMV
Video should be provided in good quality
Video should be recorded no earlier than 2 years ago
Videos can be recorded on the stage as well as in the rehearsal space (the dancers should be dressed in dance outfit)
Each video should contain only one dance performance
The dance performance should be recorded from the beginning to the end (without pause)
Each participant must be clearly visible during all dances
The amateur videos are accepted, if the videos correspond with all technical requirements
The video files should be renamed with Nomination – age division – dance name – name of your group.
− Classical dance
− Сontemporary dance (modern dance, etc.)
− Folk dance
− Stylized folk dance
− Children’s dance
− Variety dance
− Street dance (Hip-Hop, house, techno, funk styles, etc.)
− Oriental dance
− Dance theatre
− Tap dance
Dance groups’ type:
- Dance ensemble (dance group)
- Petite – 4-6 years
- Junior – 7-10 years
- Teen – 11-14 years
- Senior – от 15-20 years
- Adult – 21 years and older (no age limited)
- Mixed group
- Performing skills-motion technique
- Compositional structure of programs
- Compliance with the repertoire of age peculiarities of artists
- Theatrical skills (plastic, costume, props, culture of performance)
- Selection and matching of musical and choreographic material
- Artistry, the disclosure of the artistic image
Final webinar with juries on 16 (th) January is a great way for teachers, solo artists and artistic directors to stay up to date with the latest developments in choreography and the opportunity to discuss each dance performance with experts.
The International Jury awards each dance group in each nomination and each age division based on the result protocols with Laureates I – III degrees and Diplomas I - III degrees.
- The Grand Prix winner will be awarded with 170 EUR
- The prize for the best dance work - 5 000 RUB (or 65 EUR)
- The prize for the high performing skills - 5 000 RUB (or 65 EUR)
- The prize to the winner in online voting in our official group in Instagram and VK
- Diploma for each dance group/ soloist. Gratitude letters for teachers and sponsors.
- The Juries may award a number of participants or the heads of dance groups (or teachers) with the following Diplomas: “Best ballet master work”, “Best virtuosity and dramatics», “Best contemporary work”
- Ensemble or Dance Group (from 4 to 20 participants) - 8 Euro per person
- Ensemble or Dance Group (more than 20 participants) - 6 Euro per person
- Solo (1 participant) - 30 Euro
- Duet (2 participants) - 50 Euro
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the II International dance festival DANCE LINE 2021 including 20 min for all dance performances
- Diploma for each participant (eDiploma per email)
- Webinar on zoom with juries for teachers, solo artists and artistic directors – latest developments in choreography and discussing each dance performance with experts in live broadcast
- Feedback from the professional juries about each dance performance on webinar (if desired)
Additional (optional) services:
- Extra nominations, if your total dance time is over 20 min - 12 EUR for every next performance or every next 5 min.
- The memorable presents (medals) for each participant - 4 EUR per person
- Paper Diplomas
- Mailing Paper Diplomas via EMS, Pony Express or DHL
- All registered applications will be processed by the organizing team. We will make a competitive program available for viewing three days before the festival.
- All the video presented in the competition will be published on our YouTube channel. You will receive a direct link after applying for participation.
- Dance sections will be formed according to nominations and age divisions. Before the competition each dance group will get an information letter with the schedule of sections.
- The international jury will view and evaluate all performances (dance works) in real-time.
- We will also arrange an online conference (webinar) on zoom to discuss dance works with the jury, so dance group’s teachers and solo artists will get a chance to ask a question in live broadcast. We will provide you with a direct link for access (only for the dance teams` leaders, solo artists and teachers).
- The online voting will be available in our official group in VK and Instagram. The results will be announced after the closing of competition. The winner will be awarded with prize.
- Paper Diplomas, cups and memorable presents (medals) are mailed approximately within 7 working days after the competition date.
09:00 – 09:10 (GMT+3, Moscow time) – Opening of the II International Online Dance Festival DANCE LINE (YouTube channel of Baltic Pearl Creative Association)
09:10 – 14:00 (GMT+3, Moscow time) – The II International Online Dance Festival DANCE LINE (YouTube channel of Baltic Pearl Creative Association - you will receive a direct link for streaming 3 days before the competition)
− The jury will view and evaluate all performances (dance works) in real-time.
− Dance sections are formed according to nominations and age divisions.
14:00 – 15:30 (GMT+3, Moscow time) – The online conference (webinar) with the jury. Each dance group’s teacher and solo artist will get a chance to ask a question in live broadcast and discuss your dance performances. We will provide you with direct link on Zoom for an access (only for the dance teams` leaders, solo artists and teachers).
17:10 – 18:45 – (GMT+3, Moscow time) – Gala concert and awarding ceremony of the International Online Dance Festival DANCE LINE
(YouTube channel of Baltic Pearl Creative Association)
− Announcement of the Grand Prix winner, the winners of prize «the best dance work» and «high performing skills», the winner in online voting in our official group in Instagram and VK
− And official Diploma for each dance group!
− The Grand Prix winner will be awarded with the prize in amount of 170 EUR.
We open the world for talents!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.