29 April - 2 May 2022
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
- Duo/ Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and younger
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and older
- Solo, Duo/ Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Contemporary/ Modern
- Classic Ballet
- Jazz Style
- Art Dance
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/ MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
A - Advanced level
B - Beginner level
B - Beginner level
- Option 1: 105 Euro per person - Hotel Sorriso **** Hotel Sorriso Due ****, Hotel Holiday Inn (Sisli) *****
- Option 2: 95 Euro per person - Hotel Sahinler ***, Hotel Golden Way Giyimkent *****
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant!
- One free place for every 25 paying participants (24+1)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in 3/4/5 star hotels: Hotel Sahinler ***, Hotel Golden Way Giyimkent ****, Hotel Sorisso ****, Hotel Sorisso Due ****, Hotel Holiday Inn (Sisli) *****… for 3 nights with breakfast in triple or quadruple rooms (with the option to pay extra 5 Euro per person per night for a double room).
- The first registration fee for the Istanbul Dance Open 2022.
- One free spot for every 25 paying passengers.
- PRIZES for contestants.
- MEDALS and DIPLOMAS (for all contestants), TROPHIES for groups and formations (for places 1-3), SPECIAL PRIZES for participating in some of the competitions organized by us (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Rome, Amsterdam, Paris…).
Participation fee does not include:
- Travel expenses, insurance, hotel parking, vignettes, tolls for groups arriving with their own transport...
- Each subsequent registration fee for Istanbul Dance Open 2022 costs € 10 per dancer per choreography.
- Optional tours:
- Sightseeing tour of Istanbul’s historic core: Kapalı Çarşı, the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace = €5
- Joyful Istanbul: Miniaturk (miniature Turkey) + Balat (colourful facades) and Fener (The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople) = €10
- Bosphorus cruise between Europe and Asia = €20
- Price for all tours = €45
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.