2. Instrumental art (Soloists and Chamber Music groups)
3. Musical creativity / Composition
- 20 euro - soloists
- 40 euro - duets
- 15 euro / participant for groups from 3 members on
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the competition
- Evaluation by our jury members
- Competitive international diploma with stamp (by email)
- Thank you Letters for teachers
You can submit 1 entry for one fee, for each next entry is required another payment.
* Participation fees must be transferred before the start of the festival through the Bank transfer or by Paypal. The costs of international money transfers must be covered by participants.If you go in person to the bank to make the payment please ask for the additional costs.
Festival jury and general performance evaluation:
Participants will be judged by a highly qualified jury consisting of recognized cultural and artistic people: vocalists, composers, musicians, art directors
The jury's decision is final and not subject to review.
The organizing committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of places to participants.
Special prizes and awards:
*** for the sections with Painting, Drawing, Sketches, the works will be submitted in pdf file format that will be attached to our confirmation of participation email
2. The organizers will contact you and send you payment details by mail and also request the materials in pdf file format for the non-music sections.
We wish you Good Luck!