Director: Yuriy Spiridovich
"DO - LA FEST"
Objective of the competition:
- the creation of a platform for artistic communication, making and strengthening friendships between talents from different countries around the world, bolstering cultural exchange;
- stimulating the integration of world music cultures and enriching the repertoire of instrumental and vocal performances;
- development of traditions of the national music cultures;
Nominations and requirements about the program:
Vocal art – folklore, academic, popular, author’s performance and others:
- Participants in the ‘solo’ category and ‘small forms’ of up to 5 people must present 2 varied works; the total time of singing must be no longer than 7 minutes.
(2 works are performed one after the other; the time for changing clothes is not included)
- An ensemble of up to 12 participants presents 2 varied works and the total singing time is no longer than 4 minutes apiece, in one nomination and one age group.
Instrumental art – stringed, folklore, wind and percussion instruments, and others:
- Participants in the ‘solo’ category and ‘small forms’ of up to 3 people must present 2 compositions; the total time of the performance must be no longer than 7 minutes.
- An ensemble (orchestra) of up 10 participants - presents 2 varied works, which sound no longer than 8 minutes in total, in one category and one age group.
* No separate room and instrument for practising before the competition are available!
2nd category – from the age of 7 up to and including 9
3rd category – from the age of 10 up to and including 12
4th category – from the age of 13 up to and including 14
5th category – from the age of 15 up to and including 18
6th category – from the age of 19 up to and including 25
7th category – from the age of 26 and above
8th category (mixed) – teams of different age groups can be formed
The jury will present the prize winners in each nomination at the gala concert of the closing ceremony.
Jury and awards:
- GRAND PRIX – 150.00 EUR and a golden statuette for the best soloist or ensemble
- The following prizes will be awarded per each category (there can be more than one prize winner per each place)
- 1st place: Golden Diploma, 2nd place: Silver Diploma, 3rd place – Bronze Diploma.
- The remaining teams will receive diplomas for their participation in the competition
Day 2: competition programme
Day 3: competition programme
Day 4: master class
Day 5: an excursion to the Botanical Garden, in accordance with a timetable
Day 6: gala concert and rewarding
Day 7: leisure time, a dance party in the evening
Day 8: a check-out before noon
- 225 euro per person
Participation fee includes
- accommodation at a hotel 3 stars - 7 nights
- meals, breakfasts and dinners
- participation in the competition
- an excursion to the Botanical Garden
- master classes.
The deadline for submitting application forms is 20/05/2021